Score predictions for Chattanooga | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Chattanooga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Personally , I think these predict the score threads for games like this....Chattanooga (and almost all of the AAC games) is just an opportunity to make a meaningless post. Who really cares what the final score is. Now when you get to Notre Dame and South Carolina....that could be a interesting reflection of how one sees the match ups and intangibles affect the outcome. Beyond that ....give me a break.

Reaction Score
Personally , I think these predict the score threads for games like this....Chattanooga (and almost all of the AAC games) is just an opportunity to make a meaningless post. Who really cares what the final score is. Now when you get to Notre Dame and South Carolina....that could be a interesting reflection of how one sees the match ups and intangibles affect the outcome. Beyond that ....give me a break.

GAB: sure, take a break....and a first pre-game, very un-seasonal SOUR BALL with it. (The score prediction thread used to be done routinely, I believe....was surprised that no one got it going this year. Though I don't have the savvy to make the predictions, I had always enjoyed reading them and thought i'd fill the void for those interested. And, I believe I s tarted this year right off the bat with the highly ranked Baylors and Seminoles, but am not entirely certain. Either way, my time is plenty jammed up and limited, which is why I very rarely post any more. I do try to make time for fun, and have enjoyed this thus far. Sorry it doesn't appeal to you. ND and Tex and SC right around the corner; check back in then with your savvy if you' d like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom