Score predictions for Chattanooga | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Chattanooga

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This should be too easy, so that's how I'll play it. Too easy.

Reaction Score
Since the outcome is not in doubt, what most to watch for? how about:
  • how do Molly & Kyla (who both figure to get lots of time) play?
  • will Saniya, with Crystal ineligible, reassert herself a bit?
  • is Lou continuing to develop her inside game?

Reaction Score
78-52..................UConn slow starts.................pulls away in the 3rd quarter

Reaction Score
This should be too easy, so that's how I'll play it. Too easy.

ROCK: a FIRST in Score Prediction history: a pre-game WIMP BALL AWARD. Oh man, I hate having to do this to you, of all great posters. But wimping out with lame excuses, two games in a row. Just gotta do it. At least you were creative and altered your excuse from one game to the next. But ROCK............c'mon, Man!

Reaction Score
PS - as a little kid, I knew the colors and mascots of almost every team; more complicated today as there are so many more colleges now.....don't know much about these guys....Tigers and purple and gold come to mind, but no idea why.am guessing they are probably not the "Choo Choos, " ?
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - They are the Lady Mocs, after the scrappy Mockingbird. The mascot in the 20s was a water moccasin, followed by a shoe moccasin. In the 70s through 1996 the mascot was Chief Moccanooga, but political correctness caused the name to change to the current Mocs in 1997. Colors, Blue and Gold.

Reaction Score
With Dangerfield out and being the first game after a layoff I have got a funny feeling this game is going to be closer than everyone thinks.
UConn 73
Chattanooga 58

Reaction Score
With Dangerfield out and being the first game after a layoff I have got a funny feeling this game is going to be closer than everyone thinks.
UConn 73
Chattanooga 58
I think your scores are close. Maybe, it'll be a little higher Uconn margin, say 77-58.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ROCK: a FIRST in Score Prediction history: a pre-game WIMP BALL AWARD. Oh man, I hate having to do this to you, of all great posters. But wimping out with lame excuses, two games in a row. Just gotta do it. At least you were creative and altered your excuse from one game to the next. But ROCK..c'mon, Man!

Okay, okay: 87-58 UConn. Problem here being it's Foster's team. Here's another prediction: he'll wear a bagged out sweater!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
With CD out, I will probably have to decrease my UCONN scoring prediction. More PT for Chong and Bent, but I will say 82-46 now... But we will see!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
With CD out, I will probably have to decrease my UCONN scoring prediction. More PT for Chong and Bent, but I will say 82-46 now... But we will see!
I'll take that in a heartbeat. Hell, I'll take a win by one. We have the opportunity to see 80 wins in a row with a win tonight.

Uconn 75, Chattanooga, 61.

Reaction Score
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - They are the Lady Mocs, after the scrappy Mockingbird. The mascot in the 20s was a water moccasin, followed by a shoe moccasin. In the 70s through 1996 the mascot was Chief Moccanooga, but political correctness caused the name to change to the current Mocs in 1997. Colors, Blue and Gold.

BEST: terrific. Thank you for all that. That gets you a nifty pre-game SPECIAL INTEREST BALL, the first ever awarded.

(When I first heard "Mocs" I did think water moccasin. Had no clue about the shoe, Chief Moccanooga, those other interesting tidbits, or about the ever vigilant PC police. They tried to mess with Chief Osceola and his handsome horse, Renegade, down at FSU, but the Seminoles met them head on with tribal pride, which put an abrupt end to THAT PC intrusion, without even brandishing the burning spear.)

Reaction Score
BEST: terrific. Thank you for all that. That gets you a nifty pre-game SPECIAL INTEREST BALL, the first ever awarded.

(When I first heard "Mocs" I did think water moccasin. Had no clue about the shoe, Chief Moccanooga, those other interesting tidbits, or about the ever vigilant PC police. They tried to mess with Chief Osceola and his handsome horse, Renegade, down at FSU, but the Seminoles met them head on with tribal pride, which put an abrupt end to THAT PC intrusion, without even brandishing the burning spear.)
There is Seminole pride in CT. One guy in Darien has a great Seminole related museum of sports memorabilia in his basement.
Connecticut Seminole Club | Facebook

Reaction Score
Okay, okay: 87-58 UConn. Problem here being it's Foster's team. Here's another prediction: he'll wear a bagged out sweater!

ROCK: a sterling and classy recovery. Am replacing your limp, and symbolically under-inflated WIMP BALL with a coveted pre-game HUMOR BALL (for the baggy sweater crack ), fully inflated to NFL standards.

Reaction Score

ROCK: a sterling and classy recovery. Am replacing your limp, and symbolically under-inflated WIMP BALL with a coveted pre-game HUMOR BALL (for the baggy sweater crack ), fully inflated to NFL standards.

Reaction Score
I'll take that in a heartbeat. Hell, I'll take a win by one. We have the opportunity to see 80 wins in a row with a win tonight.

Uconn 75, Chattanooga, 61.

ALEX: a pre-game HUMOR BALL for the "Hell, I'll take a win by one." A chuckle here. And same here - any time.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

LOL winlots.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
90-48 - only because everyone will have played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics