Score Prediction - UConn vs. Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score Prediction - UConn vs. Florida

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Why would you say that? West Virginia scored 84 against them recently and Xavier put up 90. 62 seems awful low considering we average over 80.
Logically yes, you are correct. Having said that, been watching sports long enough to know that the logic outcome isn't always the actual outcome.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong... I don't care, as long as we get the W. I have nothing to back up my take, just think we'll have trouble scoring in this one ¯\()

Reaction Score
Logically yes, you are correct. Having said that, been watching sports long enough to know that the logic outcome isn't always the actual outcome.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong... I don't care, as long as we get the W. I have nothing to back up my take, just think we'll have trouble scoring in this one ¯\()
I'm not trying to bust your stones, I'm just thinking other pretty good teams put up some serious points on them, why not us? Any W on the road is a good W, I just don't see the rock fight you envision, unless UConn is ice cold from 3.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don’t think they can run w/ us, shoot w/ us, or defend us.

Huskies 82
Gators 72

Reaction Score
82-69 behind 23 from Hawk and 19 from Newton
Agreed I think Hawk and Newton have huge nights don't think the Florida guards will be able to keep up with them

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to bust your stones, I'm just thinking other pretty good teams put up some serious points on them, why not us? Any W on the road is a good W, I just don't see the rock fight you envision, unless UConn is ice cold from 3.
Well… I don’t foresee the blowout you envision, so agree to disagree I guess.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
74-67. Gets tight around the 5 min mark of the 2nd half. Clingan Coldcuts lineup pulls away. Huskies maintain 3 possession lead down the stretch.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I'm thinking 12-18 point win for the good guys. I agree with those saying Florida guards won't be able to keep up, game over

Reaction Score
Assuming Lofton plays...

We don't get some of the foul calls we're accustomed to being on the road, can't turn them over to get into transition, they hit a few 3s and the crowd gets into it. Castleton makes it tough for us in the paint, Hawkins goes 2/9 from 3.

We lose 77-73.

Wakeup road game for the team before Big East play.
A reasonable enough scenario but I'm still contemplating whether you get a demerit for choosing the 77-74 score. Blasphemy.

Reaction Score
First true road test but we're a lot better than them. If we play a huge stinker we can certainly lose, if we play decent ball we'll win comfortably, if we play great we blow them out.

I expect us to play pretty decent basketball and win by around 10. I don't expect many total stinkers because of our depth.

Reaction Score
I just dropped $300 giving 4.5 pts (on behalf of a few of us), so we’ll probably win by 3 or 4 max.

Generally feels some fairly pessimistic takes here. Effort and defense travel well, and we have lots. If I could, I’d get on UConn -10 with some odds and hope we win comfortably.

75-62 good guys.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
65-60 UConn. First true road game could mean some choking up for the shooters. But defense travels, and we’ve got an excellent defense to make up for any sub 70 point outings. Gonna predict Clingan has a big game on Floridas mediocre backup center.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom