Score prediction thread for UCF | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for UCF

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
UConn 86-47 More sub time in this game keeps things "subdued" by UConn standards.
Sub - Dude?
upload_2017-3-5_8-23-0.png
or sub-dued?
upload_2017-3-5_8-24-47.png

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
I don't even no why UConn has to play in this tournament at all. They won their conference championship out right. If they have a tournament, it should be for second place and UConn should have the rest. As a matter of fact, UConn should only begin playing in the NCAA during the sweet 16. It's all a waste until then. Bag it all just let all the other teams in the big dance fight it out to play UConn in the championship game.
VOD: To catch Sylvia this year in Coaching Wins and to keep Tara in sight. To get Kia back to health. To get the AAC POY twins to 1000 points sooner this year. (mission half-accomplished) To allow Rhode Islanders to see what they are missing. To take advantage of the outstanding ESPN TV coverage. To keep the players in game-shape before a 10-11 day break. To keep Boneyarders in game-shape before a 10-11 day break evaluating our chances against #64 University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople. To keep Boneyarders away from "My Mother the Car" reruns, and from obsessively conjecturing on 2019-2020 team starters.

Doesn't seem like a waste of time any more, I reckon.

Reaction Score
88-48 Huskies. UCF will try to slow the game down as much as possible.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't even no why UConn has to play in this tournament at all. They won their conference championship out right. If they have a tournament, it should be for second place and UConn should have the rest. As a matter of fact, UConn should only begin playing in the NCAA during the sweet 16. It's all a waste until then. Bag it all just let all the other teams in the big dance fight it out to play UConn in the championship game.

Can you imagine the psychological damage to Brenda, Muffet, Mulkey and the whole Vol Nation!

Reaction Score
VOD: To catch Sylvia this year in Coaching Wins and to keep Tara in sight. To get Kia back to health. To get the AAC POY twins to 1000 points sooner this year. (mission half-accomplished) To allow Rhode Islanders to see what they are missing. To take advantage of the outstanding ESPN TV coverage. To keep the players in game-shape before a 10-11 day break. To keep Boneyarders in game-shape before a 10-11 day break evaluating our chances against #64 University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople. To keep Boneyarders away from "My Mother the Car" reruns, and from obsessively conjecturing on 2019-2020 team starters.

Doesn't seem like a waste of time any more, I reckon.

What you say is all true and I do agree with what you present. But......the game yesterday against Tulsa, the next two AAC games and the first two games of the NCAA tournament are going to be wins by 30 to 50 points. There is no competition for UConn until the Sweet 16.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Can you imagine the psychological damage to Brenda, Muffet, Mulkey and the whole Vol Nation!

"I don't even no why UConn has to play in this tournament at all. They won their conference championship out right. If they have a tournament, it should be for second place and UConn should have the rest. As a matter of fact, UConn should only begin playing in the NCAA during the sweet 16. It's all a waste until then. Bag it all just let all the other teams in the big dance fight it out to play UConn in the championship game."

That's how the tennis tournaments used to be until the "Open Era," and now Ms. Court' s amazing Grand Slam wins are indicated with an asterisk, distinguished from Serena and Graf. Do you want the talking heads of 2040 to be demeaning our huskies?
upload_2017-3-5_10-3-8.png

Reaction Score
UConn 89, UCF 58. MOV: 31. No way any starter is going to play
in the 4th Quarter.

Reaction Score

VOD: you guys are really shakin up the mojo

Reaction Score
UCF Pic.jpg

Here are the forecasts. I posted the mathematically closest results for the last game in the Tulsa Score thread. Well done Broadway VA, and all those who beat Massey.

Reaction Score
Having trouble posting the prediction sheet - will keep trying - but the 78 to 56 win (a MOV of 22 points) certainly was a lot less than most predictors expected. Only two were under 30 point MOV's - oochoopsfan with a 28 point MOV and the winner and closest to actual - Nuyoika with his 84 to 59 prediction - a 25 point MOV

Reaction Score
On 2nd thought, I won't even bother - no one posted after CTtransplant put up his scoring detail and that should back up and display the winner;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom