Score prediction thread for Tulsa | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Tulsa

Reaction Score
Our second chance to hunker down in the face of the Golden Hurricane of Tulsa, one of those teams which boast three official colors: Old Gold, Royal Blue, and Crimson. Pretty neat.

First off, this Tulsa thread is dedicated to RSHERMVIKES and to any other Yarders facing a significant health issue now....let us know who you are, if you wish. Along with the prayer already delivered, sending out a pre-game BALL to Sherm and others of you in similar circumstances....first of it's kind: a special "SPEEDY RECOVERY BALL." Enjoy it in good health and stay in touch.

As always: who wins it, by what margin of victory and, in case it is needed as a tie breaker, what is your call for the exact score. Good luck.

Reaction Score
Playing at home will push UConn over the century mark- 101 - 49 MOV52

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Uconn 96
Tulsa 50

Mov 46

Posted from airport . On my way to watch one of the California Nonsense sisters play Usc tonight at the Farm.

Reaction Score
Our second chance to hunker down in the face of the Golden Hurricane of Tulsa, one of those teams which boast three official colors: Old Gold, Royal Blue, and Crimson. Pretty neat.

First off, this Tulsa thread is dedicated to RSHERMVIKES and to any other Yarders facing a significant health issue now....let us know who you are, if you wish. Along with the prayer already delivered, sending out a pre-game BALL to Sherm and others of you in similar circumstances....first of it's kind: a special "SPEEDY RECOVERY BALL." Enjoy it in good health and stay in touch.

As always: who wins it, by what margin of victory and, in case it is needed as a tie breaker, what is your call for the exact score. Good luck.

Thanks for the Dedication to a very courageous person. I too expect a very speedy recover--what else can it be with his attitude. Badass !!!

92 Uconn Tulsa---49 MOV 43

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Massey sez.......there is 100% chance that UConn wins this game. He predicts a score of 100-47. A 53 point margin of victory.
Massey has Tulsa ranked nationally at #146. Taking all of this into consideration.................................

The envelope says - UConn 104 (21-0) - Tulsa (8-14) 50 MOV=54 I expect UConn to come out hard and fast in the first quarter against Tulsa, who should be on their heels during this time. It would not surprise me to see the Huskies put up 30-35 points in that 1st 10 minutes, while holding the Golden Hurricane under 16.

Team UConn has had 3 days off. No traveling, 3 days of home cooking and sleeping in their own beds (as opposed to packing, carrying luggage, riding in planes & busses, sleeping in strange beds and eating your meals in restaurants, or out of paper bags, and playing in front of a hostile crowd).

An early afternoon Sunday HOME day game. All of the ingredients for a nice leisurely stroll in the park against an opponent that has absolutely no chance of winning this game. UConn wins BIG in this one. I also would not be surprised to see a player turn in a career best number today, as they have for the most part settled in, and are comfortable in playing within Geno's overall game plan/expectations at this point of the season.

Now, it's just about execution. All of the players know exactly what they are suppose to do, and how they are expected to do it. The bench should get a lot of playing time in this one. The starters only play about 25-27 minutes, as they play again in 2 days. They travel to Cincinnati for the only time they will see Jamelle Elliot and her Bearcats this season on Tuesday 7pm est. SNY

Reaction Score
Hmmm. An early start. In the past that has translated into a slow start until they wake up. Enough over analyzing. The Huskies break the century mark and put up 103. Minimal defensive lapses in this game so I will be kind and say Tulsa scores 47 for a MOV of 56. So it is written, so shall it be done (with apologies to Yul Brenner).

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
The Huskies continue to roll but not so strongly. Final score 145-7.

Reaction Score
UConn: 105, Tulsa: 55. MOV: 50. Plus a lot of high-fives!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It was 98-58 in Tulsa. Playing at home and with Crystal back, the Huskies increase the MOV. Tulsa shoots .399, turns the ball over a fair amount, and gets out-rebounded by 5 per game. Hopefully, the 1 PM start will be better than last weekend's 12 PM start. I'll call for 101-51. I look for 20+ points from the bench.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A little concerned about the early start. Hopefully the Huskies won't sleepwalk through the 1st half. Huskies win 94-58, mov=36.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom