Score prediction thread for Tulsa | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Tulsa

Reaction Score
UCONN 97 / Tulsa 45
I think that the players are upset enough by their recent uneven performances that they come out hitting on all cylinders!
Obviously the bench will gather more playing time, Crystal Dangerfield, Natalie, etal will show a big improvement and Tulsa is the current victim of the Huskies wrath!

Reaction Score
Tulsa Pic.png

With 30 minutes to game time, here are the forecast by MoV. No one picked Tulsa to win, but I think the Mojo is intact. Alex thinks the team is really going to drive Geno crazy, by playing no defense. He has the narrowest margin, and the highest score (75) for Tulsa.

Reaction Score
Tulsa Scatter.png

You will note Alex's forecast at the very top of the graph. Middle of the range UConn forecast, but very bullish on Tulsa!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm late to the party but I have 91-66, THE UConn.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I am going to say that Samuelson, Collier, Nurse and Williams combined points is more than NE v Atl.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I am going to say that Samuelson, Collier, Nurse and Williams combined points is more than NE v Atl.
Ok
Lou had 16, Collier 24 Nurse 14, and Williams 10 for 64 points, which I say will out score Atl v NE in Super Bowl.

2nd Prop was Lou would outscore Atl
Lou had 16. This will be tough Head bang

Reaction Score
We don't always have someone nail the MOV, but this time we did: OC HOOPS FAN, as noted, and he also even hit the exact score tie-breaker as a cherry on top, even though it wasn't needed this time.
Without the final data sheet that included late entries, kudos are already in order for a number of other pundits. Only one off the leader were VERY OLD DOG, IOWA FAN, CABBIE 191, and TOMCAT.....some of whom are familiar faces around the winner's circle.
At only two off the pace we see two other stalwarts, EEBMG and HUSKY FANATIC. Right on their heels at only three off the pace: BROADWAY VA ( getting stronger every time out), old reliables TONYC and ROCKY MT BLUE, along with the always game, ZORRO. Congrats. All in all surely one of our best collective efforts yet. Hope we aren't due for a group failure soon? Mighty impressive outing. As always, corrections/additions welcome. Time to get showered and head for the SB gathering....go Pats.

Reaction Score
Opps.....meant to say, "Ka CHONG!" Money in the bank lately....and digging the pig tails......go girl!

Reaction Score
The listing says it all - and another big WOW!!!

[
upload_2017-2-5_15-50-1.png
ATTACH=full]19473[/ATTACH]

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations ochoopsfan. You nailed it exactly. That's almost impossible to do. Take your victory lap and your bows. A high five, and a tip o' the turban to you sir!!! Well done! :)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations ochoopsfan. You nailed it exactly. That's almost impossible to do. Take your victory lap and your bows. A high five, and a tip o' the turban to you sir!!! Well done! :)
I was able to make a stop at Funk and Wagnalls porch today and got a peak at a hermetically sealed envelope.

Reaction Score
I was able to make a stop at Funk and Wagnalls porch today and got a peak at a hermetically sealed envelope.

OCHOOPS: Disqualified!! There is to be no peaking at the hermetically sealed envelopes! I know this is exceedingly painful for you , and it does hurt me to rule in this fashion
. But, I'll tell you what....we'er just back from the great Super Bowl get-together....still in a state of disbelief/euphoria.......so, we'll let it go this time....but no more peaking after tonight. Awright?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Ok
Lou had 16, Collier 24 Nurse 14, and Williams 10 for 64 points, which I say will out score Atl v NE in Super Bowl.

2nd Prop was Lou would outscore Atl
Lou had 16. This will be tough Head bang

Well I won a close one -- Lou Collier Nurse and Williams scored 64 points to the Super Bowl total of 62
The 2nd Prop I should have said Lou would outscore the Falcons( in the 2nd half)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom