Score prediction thread for Syracuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Syracuse

Reaction Score
Thank u was driving me nuts!!! Had no idea what that meant!! LOL

MIKE: ADE missed that by as much as he misses the scores. Try "Moonshine Obliterates Vision." If you've ever been to the mountains, you'll know what I'm talking about.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Could be a very tough game. We need to break the press and limit threes. If things don't go our way, Cuse gets a lot of points. But we can score against them. UConn by 105-80.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Unfortunately UCONN is in their REM mode and the Orange Crush does a job on them.

Syracuse by a dozen. 92-80.

Reaction Score
Though I understand people have their own logic when it comes to predictions, I never understand why fans pick against the teams they root for. I must appease the MOJO Gods - We. Are. Doomed!!

Reaction Score
UConn by 34 or more. There will be almost no letup to the scoring when Molly, T and Kylie check in. Syracuse' vaunted backcourt duo will score 15 points between them. It'll be a clinic this evening.

Reaction Score
I find it difficult to think that two posters have UConn losing to a team that has lost as many games as has Syracuse. I know things can happen but UConn has played against almost all of the top ten teams in the country and shown that they have moxie and play well in tough environments. I can't conceive of one of Geno's teams ever faltering on the big stage and "choking" and that's what would have to transpire for them to lose tonight. UConn 91-68 tonight.

Reaction Score
I find it difficult to think that two posters have UConn losing to a team that has lost as many games as has Syracuse. I know things can happen but UConn has played against almost all of the top ten teams in the country and shown that they have moxie and play well in tough environments. I can't conceive of one of Geno's teams ever faltering on the big stage and "choking" and that's what would have to transpire for them to lose tonight. UConn 91-68 tonight.
First, you have submitted two forecasts. I am using the second one.

Secondly, with regard to Meyers7, he has forecast a loss in almost all the big games as a sacrifice to the Mojo gods. Too much hubris on our part would be punished by a vengeful mojo god. Meyers takes the hit for all of us.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn 77
Cuse 76

Several UConn starters will emulate their NBA heroes and refuse to play, citing the need for rest. By the time CD can retrieve her cattle prod from the locker room, the game will have ended.

Reaction Score
Syracuse pic.jpg

Here are the forecasts with 7 minutes to tip off. Massey has the score at 87-65, with a 97% probability of a UConn win. Sure hope they got it right!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Don't know what DaddyiChoc or meyers7 were thinking. Perhaps wishful?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom