Score prediction thread for South Florida | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for South Florida

Reaction Score
Not to be petty or anything but seems only fair that mntncougar and yours truly get a consolation prize for being spot on for UConn's offensive output! :p

CAB: tell you what. I'm gonna say, "Have a ball" --- rolling out a half a ball each for you and COUGAR -- totaling one ball.
You're good and enjoyable contributors on here this season, so "Have a ball!" (For some context, my wife and I used to tap forefingers together and say "We're a team." At THIS point, we tap knuckles together and say, "We're half a team!". And that's the two of us combined. :( So you can see that you and Cougar are ahead of the game.

Reaction Score
I am quite surprised, actually more like shocked, to have now won this MOV guessing game
several times. But since this time, I sort of backed-into the win, I wish to share the honor 50-50
with Titletown, since he/she also entered the correct MOV, and we both missed the actual scores.

Reaction Score
I am quite surprised, actually more like shocked, to have now won this MOV guessing game
several times. But since this time, I sort of backed-into the win, I wish to share the honor 50-50
with Titletown, since he/she also entered the correct MOV, and we both missed the actual scores.

2ND: Guessing game? GUESSING game??? You're talking about a GUESSING GAME??? Does that remind you of a famous football coach? Seriously, perhaps you are being a bit too modest; most often in these threads, I'll wish you gutsy folks "Good luck AND/OR much wisdom." Tend to think there is SOME analytical acumen involved in this. Also, sharing this with TITLETOWN sounds just fine with me. Watch for a curve ball in the upcoming "score prediction thread."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom