Score prediction thread for South Florida | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for South Florida

Reaction Score
Four of us will be at game sitting 1 row behind and to left of UCONN bench. We will be wearing blue Tee shirts with White UCONN lettering . Go Huskies 83- 49

NAP: as said to TOMCAT, hope you all will share some observations of various players from up close and personal....sure sounds like fun there.

Reaction Score
UConn 80
USF 61

Dangerfield gets her first dunk; Gabby faints at the spectacle. Lou plays the post as Gabby gets oxygen on the sideline. Molly subs for Lou and drains 8 buckets on seven attempts. She's got talent! Nat gets 15 offensive rebounds; Geno fumes that "She missed those shots so she could get the rebounds." T-Law brings farm animals to the locker room after the game. Kyla declares for the WNBA draft. Shea punches a student reporter, but quickly apologizes. "Sorry, but I have been watching Mulkey videos on YouTube."

BB: well here's a first. Gonna raise to the rafters the first Score Prediction Thread BANNER: emblazoned with "BIG BIRD - HUMOR BALL" in UCONN blue and red on white......others may one day join you with such a banner, but yours will never leave the rafters of this hallowed hall.

Reaction Score
This my week - the final week. I can feel it. No one else need to bother entering the contest.

UConn 143 - USF 3

CHARLIE and ADE: rolling out pre-game HUMOR BALLS to each. And, ADE, we might as well get this over with: may I have your hand in marriage? (Just so you know, there are already others here.)

Reaction Score
USF is a skilled team, but not an athletic one. There`s the rub. UConn is a nightmare matchup for da Bulls. Look for UConn to press from the opening tip until Geno mercifully calls it off.

Won`t be as bad as last time, but UConn wins easily, 91-58, MOV 33.

View attachment 20137
HUSKEE 11: wow....was not expecting this....on the verge of raising a second banner to the rafters! But for now, another pre-game BEST GRAPHICS ball rollin your way. Good work with those - and some of your predictions are pretty solid as well.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Well....may I suggest that the "hand" is not the best part of the marriage connection.

Reaction Score
Well....may I suggest that the "hand" is not the best part of the marriage connection.

ADE: you are indeed sweet to at least respond. But I've got news for you: by the looks of ya, it's the only damn part I'm asking for....;)

Reaction Score
Upon further review make that ..........
91 - 41, our gals.....obviously of course.

SON- Awright - another pre-game ball for CONFIDENCE rolling your way, accompanied by another" a thread first for INDECISIVENESS :)

Reaction Score
UConn 93-55 Starting to put on their tournament face...

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
UCONN 87 USF 50

my post grad degree is from USF... but I can't go against UCONN. KLS gets 35, Phe 24, Gabby double double, Danger sharp at the point, Sania sharp with double figures and O turnovers

Hmmm - 35 + 24 + 10 + 10 = 79 for your four individual scorers (and this assumes Gabby and Sania double figure points are at the minimum of 10 each) - - this only leaves a margin of 8 more points for a sharp Crystal and the rest of the bench!

I'm going to up the ante to UConn 96 USF 55

Reaction Score
USSF Pic.jpg

Veryolddog, you are beginning to show your age. You managed to submit two forecasts on two different days. I used your latest one, since you probably spent more time thinking about it. Meyers is back! I feel better knowing the Mojo has been appeased.

Reaction Score
Hmmm - 35 + 24 + 10 + 10 = 79 for your four individual scorers (and this assumes Gabby and Sania double figure points are at the minimum of 10 each) - - this only leaves a margin of 8 more points for a sharp Crystal and the rest of the bench!

I'm going to up the ante to UConn 96 USF 55
Didn't say my degree was in math.

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
BB: well here's a first. Gonna raise to the rafters the first Score Prediction Thread BANNER: emblazoned with "BIG BIRD - HUMOR BALL" in UCONN blue and red on white.others may one day join you with such a banner, but yours will never leave the rafters of this hallowed hall.

That's heartwarming. My thanks; wowzers.

Reaction Score
HOOPS HOPPY and CT TRAN - thank you again. Our game and dessert company just left so here are the results as they look from here:

According to HOOPS analysis, 2ND CITY is a winner again,squeaking out a win over the often-formidable TITLE TOWN, by virtue of the tie breaking rule being invoked to separate the two. Closest any of our other fearless forecasters came to those two was two points off the MOV. Settling in there were TAMBOURINE, KAIZEN, VERY OLD DOG and CHONG MASTER. And qualifying for a mention at only three off the win, we find some familiar hot guns in RAYVIN56, EEBMG, OZIMOTO, and JBDUCT, along with a relative new comer to the list of prescient prognosticators in HIKER04 - perhaps a voice to be heard from in the post-season. Nice going folks.

Interesting that most predictors overshot the mark this time out. Now, some time to rest up, hone your skills, and get ready for the BIG dances to come; the seasons title is at stake, both for Our Girls and for you, our gutsy callers.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Not to be petty or anything but seems only fair that mntncougar and yours truly get a consolation prize for being spot on for UConn's offensive output! :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom