Score prediction thread for Cincinnati | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Cincinnati

Reaction Score
The problem for the Bearcats and Jamelle - and, I root like hell for Jamelle - is that the Huskies are coming off a couple a' games where they've not been firing on all cylinders and their coach has called them out for it.

This is not good.

Normally, I think the Huskies and Geno run out to a big lead at half, and ease up a bit halfway through the third quarter. Unfortunately, I think the foot ain't coming off the gas - and, this is from the kids, not from Geno - until into the fourth quarter. And, the impact will be more on the defensive end than the offensive. 87-39, Huskies.

Agree. I think it will be a strong start for the Huskies, but the bench will probably see A LOT of playing time tonight, in part to try to keep this from becoming a fifty plus point blowout. Geno has too much respect and affection for Jamelle to let things get too out of hand, especially given the great strides her program has taken this year. UConn 83, Cinci 48.

By the way, here's Jamelle's pre-game press comments from Bearcats TV. Such class and grace, I just adore Jamelle Elliott.

University of Cincinnati powered by College Sports Live

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
94-47. Long time since this blind squirrel got close to a nut.

Reaction Score
Does the season seem to be rocketing toward a close? Can't believe how many games are behind us and how few to go. Game day here already. Time to roll out some pre-game BALLS: BEST BLEND OF HUMOR AND ANALYSIS thus far: CARNAC.........BEST PHOTOs thus far : HUSKEE 11 (x 2) ; MOST INTERESTING POST: PINOT BEAR: MOST CONSISTENT: ADESMAR (and would you believe I get a grin out of it almost every damn time); BEST ONE LINER thus far to ROCKYMT.

Reaction Score
UConn: 89, Cincy: 47. (The average of the above noted scores.)

Reaction Score
UConn 92-48. MOV 44. I will be watching to see if Gabby is okay from the get-go, and will be relieved if the answer is yes.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just a heads up folks. Cincinnati does not start anyone over 5-11. They have 2 FR who don't play very much who are 6-0. That is all the height they have. They are not a very good 3 pt shooting team either. They're top 3 pt shooters avg about 30%. They don't turn the ball over a lot though, which should help them.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
UConn 96
Cin City 46

Geno finishes out the game with a line up that includes: a cardboard cutout of Polly, Grad assistant Chloe, the team bus driver, Justine (playing in heels) and Furry Jonathon. Still, despite Geno's wishes, this lineup grows the lead; they are major ballers!

Reaction Score
Right now, with 31 entrants, it's 100% UConn winning - the average scoring is 94 to 45 or an MOV of 48. And this seems close to Boneyard thinkers as there are 10 entries with an MOV of 47, 48, or 49 - and three of those on the 48 average. Lots of room for additional participants and the window doesn't slam shut until the ball goes up. By the way, just checked and Massey is also at 100% UConn and an MOV of 48.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Kayla missis a three at buzzer Huskies 97 to 51

Kayla should know by now she be in big trouble if she is shooting a three at the buzzer.

Especially against a Jamelle Elliott-coached team.

If she took it, though, I say she makes it. :)

Reaction Score
Cincy Pic.png

Here is the table with 10 minutes to game time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom