Schiano promised multiple National Championships at Rutgers! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Schiano promised multiple National Championships at Rutgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to this article, Schiano didn't even let his assistants know he was leaving. His assistants were at Don Bosco Prep recruting and were wondering why Schiano was late to the meeting.

I understand keeping it under wraps in case you don't take the job...but to leave your assistants hanging out there and to put them in this situation is very selfish and unprofessional. Schiano didn't even have the decency to call his assistants to let them know once he decided to leave...they found out from the press as Schiano was leaving town. But I guess that is why Schiano has such a turnover on his coaching staff...they are expendable for Schiano's gain.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...ruits-wait-greg-schiano-never-arrives-meeting
edsall did the same thing

Reaction Score
I would want a coach who had the goal of a national championship

Reaction Score
Can you blame Schiano for saying he wants to win championships? I would be disappointed in a coach who DIDN'T say they were going to win championships.

Schiano didn't just say he wanted to win championships. HE PROMISED MULTIPLE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. That's a huge differnce. We all want to win them. It should be the stated goal for every coach.

He didn't state a goal, he filled the room with bluster. BTW, in case you didn't notice, the failed to deliver anything close to that promise.

PROMISE your kid you're going to Disneyworld this summer. Then don't take them. Tell them it was a goal. Then, the difference will be obvious.

Reaction Score
Schiano didn't just say he wanted to win championships. HE PROMISED MULTIPLE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. That's a huge differnce. We all want to win them. It should be the stated goal for every coach.

He didn't state a goal, he filled the room with bluster. BTW, in case you didn't notice, the failed to deliver anything close to that promise.

PROMISE your kid you're going to Disneyworld this summer. Then don't take them. Tell them it was a goal. Then, the difference will be obvious.

Praying I don't have a kid by this summer, but yeah I understand where you're coming from

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Multiple: not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom