Schedules! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Schedules!

Reaction Score
A07F5157-A803-413C-9607-D49106895462.jpeg

ESPN2 Thursday Night for Wolfpack at Gamecocks.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
USF released its schedule late yesterday. 20 conference games plus non-conference games against Jacksonville, Baylor, Mississippi State and Stetson.

No fans allowed for the 4 non-conference games. After that, there may be limited seating for home games. Those with season tickets will get first dibs on those games. As UConn is doing, USF is asking season ticket holders to either donate the cost to the athletic department or roll it over to the 21 - 22 season. A refund is available with a catch - with your refund you will probably loose your seats for next season.

We're taking the refund and see what next year brings.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Honestly, I think the easier teams were to be expected for the PAC given the brutal gauntlet they have to run. I mean, Stanford has a stretch where they play USC, UCLA, ASU, Arizona, Oregon, Oregon State in a row. I don’t know that any other conference has a stretch that brutal. That’s potentially 4 Top 16 Teams, and a fifth top 25 team if USC or ASU show up this year.
The Pac-12 teams are playing far and away the toughest in-conference schedule. It's not even close. Not only is the P12 clearly the strongest conference to begin with, but they're playing each team twice, unlike certain oversized conferences that play most opponents only once.

Reaction Score
Big 10 finally released their schedule last night. 20 games so 7 home and home games.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score

Louisville needs to schedule Mississippi State. They're down to 23 games, 3 non-conference opponents, and 2 Top 25 teams on their schedule. That's..... really bad.

I heard on twitter we might could meet in Memphis. I think that's a good deal for both.

Reaction Score
Jeff Waltz is looking for opponents to replace “cancelled” games. Why can’t we reschedule the UConn game with them?

We have already rescheduled Seton Hall. Louisville is as close as Chicago, so why not. Doesn’t UConn use charter jets?
And why not reschedule Quinnipiac - it’s just a hop, skip and a jump away?

Tara has already scheduled a new game with a replacement team not originally on their schedule because a covid cancelled opponent couldn’t or wouldn’t reschedule. And as Simple Dawg mentioned, Louisville has apparently done the same for one of their ”cancelled” games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jeff Waltz is looking for opponents to replace “cancelled” games. Why can’t we reschedule the UConn game with them?

Maybe I am out of the loop but aren't they looking for a team that is local or within a short distance? I don't know what kind of restrictions the ACC/Louisville has in place when it comes to adding more games games/opponents.

Reaction Score
I think local/short distances is to allow the use of your own transportation(team bus). But a charter jet is just your own bus with wings. It was a home game; but no fans would be there anyway, so what the heck. C’mon, this is a chance to keep a Louisville game on the schedule!

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
It takes two to tango. Gotta find a team that has the date open, is willing, and where the travel can be arranged and funded, all on short notice. So I wouldn't fault anyone who can't find a replacement for a cancelled game.

Reaction Score
As I just said in another thread, Quinnipiac has a nice open schedule window from December 13th to December 17th. We have a game on the 15th at home with Butler and could play a “back to back” game with Quinnipiac on the 14th or 16th. Or Tricia Fabbri could invite us down to Hamden on the 13th and have her team do “back to back” with us and her game against the USMA. Remember, both UConn and Quinnipiac were going to have back to back games at Mohegan Sun a few days ago.

C’mon folks, this is not rocket science. Tricia and Geno are good friends. They lost a game against each other and now have an opportunity to pick it back up. Somebody connected should make some suggestions here.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom