Schedule Update: Game Dec 12 vs UMass-lowell | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Schedule Update: Game Dec 12 vs UMass-lowell

Reaction Score
ISWYDT Unlucky "soles" are practically heels! But all is not lost. In another post today it was announced that Fox Sports will carry UConn SNY broadcasts. So load the app and wait for the fun!

Now I find out. I already subscribed to SNY through Verizon FIOS here in MD for $14/mo. Now I'm told I can watch the same stream on FoxSports. Fox sports channels are included in my regular Verizon subscription, so the FoxSports stream is at no charge. Guess I'll cancel the SNY add-on. Lordy, this is mucho confusing. Couldn't all this be sorted out before the season began?

Reaction Score
Now I find out. I already subscribed to SNY through Verizon FIOS here in MD for $14/mo. Now I'm told I can watch the same stream on FoxSports. Fox sports channels are included in my regular Verizon subscription, so the FoxSports stream is at no charge. Guess I'll cancel the SNY add-on. Lordy, this is mucho confusing. Couldn't all this be sorted out before the season began?
And miss out on all the drama?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Most likely the delay was because of the lateness in the Big East just recently announcing who was streaming the Big East games for 20-21 season (FloSports) and SNY couldn't announce anything until after that was completed.

Reaction Score

Just to be sure...hold off on canceling SNY until you confirm all this on Saturday...or whenever UConn plays next.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So if I understand this correctly, UConn has been practicing together as a team since last Thursday?
More detailed writeup by Carl

Updated CDC protocols clearly part of the decision process

Last Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revised its guidelines for people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus. It cut the standard 14-day quarantine it had been recommending to 10 or seven days, depending on test results and symptoms.

The timing was perfect for the UConn women’s basketball team.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
More detailed writeup by Carl

Updated CDC protocols clearly part of the decision process

Last Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revised its guidelines for people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus. It cut the standard 14-day quarantine it had been recommending to 10 or seven days, depending on test results and symptoms.

The timing was perfect for the UConn women’s basketball team.

Thanks. Cannot open the article but I get the gist. I assume the State of CT also signed off on the new CDC guidelines.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Sia is incredible crunching on those drums.
You should go to her channel on You Tube, Sina-Drums, and see her play Deep Purple's "Burn". Ian Paice was impressed by her drumming so much that he commented on it. It's 6+ minutes of pure drums. Below is Ian's comments.

Reaction Score
So damn happy to see a recent pic of Shea looking gloriously happy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom