Schedule Update: Game Dec 12 vs UMass-lowell | The Boneyard

Schedule Update: Game Dec 12 vs UMass-lowell

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Makes sense. UMass-Lowell, coached by Shea's husband, opens this weekend against Merrimack and Boston College but would not have played again until Dec 19 d/t a cancellation. Easy trip to Storrs.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Having never done drugs, I could never appreciate what it feels like to go through "WITHDRAWALS" until now. :confused: We'd better play a game soon, or 'ol Carnac is going to need a straight jacket and a padded room. :confused:

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, there's this announcement for other BE games. FloSports is $12.49 a month. Makes ESPN+ at $5.99 a bargain.

So nicenice! I already get FloSports.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I'll be glued to the screen but I'd rather watch a team scrimmage.

Prediction: 100-40.
It's to early for me to put you down in the Prognosticator's Prediction contest. You'll just have to re-post it on the day I post it.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Having never done drugs, I could never appreciate what it fells like to go through "WITHDRAWALS" until now. :confused: We'd better play a game soon, or 'ol Carnac is going to need a straight jacket and a padded room. :confused:
Perhaps you start small and work your way up, oh wise one. You could probably get something in a package store that will obviate the need for the padded room. :eek:

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, there's this announcement for other BE games. FloSports is $12.49 a month. Makes ESPN+ at $5.99 a bargain.

To clarify, FloSports charges $12.49 if you commit for a year. Those who wish to subscribe for the season pay $30.00/month.

Reaction Score
So seriously folks, how do I watch this in North Carolina without paying for Flo?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
There has been no announcement that the UConn games broadcast by SNY will be streamed on FloSports.

As noted in the UConnWBB story linked in Alydar's post: "An out-of-market streaming provider for SNY games (ESPN3 in previous years) will be announced at a later date."

Reaction Score
I know Geno doesn't like to schedule during finals week, but man, he's got to add another game for the middle of the week. We are going to be so behind teams that have been playing for over two weeks. Not only have we missed games, but we've also missed practice time, too. I'm hoping Louisville stays at Mohegan for a few nights and we play them Monday.

I mean, a boy can dream, right?

Reaction Score
Maysen looks really, really excited about the matchup between mommy & daddy’s teams. Loser gets to change diapers all week.
Poor guy having to change diapers for a full week :D. Probably best thing that has happened to his program so is likely worth it.

Reaction Score
To clarify, FloSports charges $12.49 if you commit for a year. Those who wish to subscribe for the season pay $30.00/month.
Five months or a year is about the same.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I know Geno doesn't like to schedule during finals week, but man, he's got to add another game for the middle of the week. We are going to be so behind teams that have been playing for over two weeks. Not only have we missed games, but we've also missed practice time, too. I'm hoping Louisville stays at Mohegan for a few nights and we play them Monday.

I mean, a boy can dream, right?

The team comes off quarantine early next week. I'm guessing Geno would like a practice or two before playing games on Dec 12th, 15th, 17th 19th and 22nd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom