Saturdays’s Game 1 at Gampel 3:00 on ABC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saturdays’s Game 1 at Gampel 3:00 on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
However the Tennessee game is also on ABC with a 1PM game time. Maybe no more wraparounds but could be some overlaps. :eek::(
If zls44 says no wraparound then there won’t be one.

Reaction Score
Does this game overlap with other games? I worry about wraparound coverage.
There is no wraparound, but ABC is telecasting a TN game at 1pm. If that game goes into extra time, it's possible the UConn game will be affected. Usually there's at least a 10-minute gap between games. My expectation is that not much if anything will be missed. Another possibility is that the UConn telecast will start somewhere else, such as on ESPN3. Once this season I had to watch the replay of a Husky game that experienced a big-time overlap in order to see most of the 1st quarter. No permanent damage was done to me as a result of this heartbreaking situation. What doesn't kill you . . . etc.

Reaction Score
Guess that’s 2:00pm here in Corpus Christi Texas
On ABC affiliate Channel 12
Spectrum cable package has ESPN & ESPN2, No ESPN3

Reaction Score
Guess that’s 2:00pm here in Corpus Christi Texas
On ABC affiliate Channel 12
Spectrum cable package has ESPN & ESPN2, No ESPN3
ESPN3 is not a cable channel; it's online streaming, like FS2.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This could be interesting. Last week Hulu Live dropped our local ABC affiliate but the national broadcasts will still be streamed (IDK how). Guess I might need to investigate if the ($$$$$$) issue isn't resolved yet.
You can probably get your ABC affiliate with an HD antenna.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You can probably get your ABC affiliate with an HD antenna.
Good idea but we live too far away to receive any over the air tv. Heck, we didn't actually get internet service (affordable) until around 2018 because we live in the boonies. And that only happened because our street was on the route to the local schools, which were deemed a priority when the county awarded the internet provider contract a couple years before.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I was pleased that we didn't get Debbie Antonelli (spelled wrong probably) doing our games, but there she was as the color commentator on our mens game. Geez. Stuck with her for at least one more game.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The Burlington (Vermont) Free Press said the game will be on ESPN3, perhaps in addition to ABC?
They are correct. I am looking at the Saint Louis v Tenn game on my TV's ESPN app and the channel is ESPN3.
Thanks @HuskyNan looking forward to 3PM...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Okay
Good to know just in case
Thanks
I'm watching the St. Louis v Tenn game using my TV's ESPN app and there's an ESPN3 option (technically ABC, I guess).

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was pleased that we didn't get Debbie Antonelli (spelled wrong probably) doing our games, but there she was as the color commentator on our mens game. Geez. Stuck with her for at least one more game.
She‘s working for CBS Sports now? Or maybe a freelancer

Reaction Score
The Vegas morning line today has UCONN favored by 35 1/2 points. That's a lot of points!
I'd take the points.

No. 15 Vermont (25-6) is on a 17-game win streak and beat Albany in the America East championship to reach the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2010. The game will televised on ABC in the Catamounts' first national network TV appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom