Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Updated with starting times showing CDT

Screenshot_20230326-185049_Chrome.jpg

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
So the game featuring a west coast team is the early one and the other game with 2 east coast teams starts at 9 pm. Got it, makes total sense.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
So the game featuring a west coast team is the early one and the other game with 2 east coast teams starts at 9 pm. Got it, makes total sense.
It's about tv ratings

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I get it, I'm just frustrated at having to stay up again. Did fine yesterday, but for the ladies game at 9 recently, I was falling asleep before the game ever started. It's a crap shoot.

Reaction Score
I get it, I'm just frustrated at having to stay up again. Did fine yesterday, but for the ladies game at 9 recently, I was falling asleep before the game ever started. It's a crap shoot.
If you are going to complain about having to stay up until 11pm on a Saturday night to watch your team play in the final 4, you need to turn in your fan card.

Reaction Score
Sunset in Houston is 7:39pm on Saturday. Right about tip off.

It's obvious UConn staff and players who are fasting have a nutrition plan in place but this should allow Sanogo to to start replenishing his nutrition at their time table throughout the game.
He can take a sip of water during the game. Hydration is key.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
If you are going to complain about having to stay up until 11pm on a Saturday night to watch your team play in the final 4, you need to turn in your fan card.
I just said I was falling asleep sitting upright watching the women's game. It's got nothing to do with my fandom, it's my body potentially shutting down for the night. And screw you on the man card comment. I've been a fan of UConn hoops & soccer since I was 10 in 1977. I'm a fan of all things UConn, academics and all sports. I've even got a freshman there. Go pedal your snarky attitude somewhere else.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I'm close to your age and I go to bed at 3 am most days. LOL!
I'm up at 6, even on weekends. That internal clock is a b*tch. Sometimes I wake up at 5-ish and the mind is racing. Those are the days I eventually head bob myself to sleep on the couch by 9.

Reaction Score
I just said I was falling asleep sitting upright watching the women's game. It's got nothing to do with my fandom, it's my body potentially shutting down for the night. And screw you on the man card comment. I've been a fan of UConn hoops & soccer since I was 10 in 1977. I'm a fan of all things UConn, academics and all sports. I've even got a freshman there. Go pedal your snarky attitude somewhere else.
Sorry, it was meant to be more jokingly than you took it (or it came across).

I fall asleep during women's games no matter what time it is.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Avoid beer. Can bring on drowsiness.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agreed.
I jokingly meant thinking as opposed to acting but this would explain the difficult in staying awake for late games. Still no excuse.

I have spoken!

Reaction Score
I personally prefer the later games. Too much other crap going on during the day and early evening. By 8-9pm can fully concentrate on just the game. Earlier games I DVR for that reason too.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Sorry, it was meant to be more jokingly than you took it (or it came across).

I fall asleep during women's games no matter what time it is.
All good. Without a laughing face or some key to let me know, I figured you were being an internet tough guy.
The wife heads to bed at 8 to read and I'm usually a 9-9:30 guy. Again, the internal clock is a b*tch.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I personally prefer the later games. Too much other crap going on during the day and early evening. By 8-9pm can fully concentrate on just the game. Earlier games I DVR for that reason too.
If it was a regular season game, I'd DVR it, watch about half of it and watch the rest the next day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom