Saturday is a sellout! | The Boneyard

Saturday is a sellout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm happy for the program and boostered, but also, 15k seems like a horrendous idea right now.

Might be the last game with fans for a while. I hope not! Just saying.
It has a similar feel to the Houston game a couple of years ago. I was at that one as well.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm happy for the program and boostered, but also, 15k seems like a horrendous idea right now.

Might be the last game with fans for a while. I hope not! Just saying.
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It has a similar feel to the Houston game a couple of years ago. I was at that one as well.

You mean the Memphis game? That's what I thought of.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
No, it was the Houston game when we sold out Gampel. Houston was ranked at the time I believe.

Ah right, the last game of the regular season. Good catch. Memphis was a little before that so it wasn't on the radar, but it was the last huge XL crowd

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No, it was the Houston game when we sold out Gampel. Houston was ranked at the time I believe.
Senior Night, March 5, 2020. I was there too. Houston was ranked #22 and we won 77-71. Great, great night. Especially for CV.

It was the calm before the storm. I remember commenting that I never saw so many men washing their hands in the men's room in my life.

Before Battle4Atlantis, that was the last game I had attended. I am boostered and hoping to hunt for a single on Saturday. If I wasn't boostered I would definitely have reservations about going.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Make sure you all let it all hang out at this superspreader . You don’t know how long it will last. I’m laid up at home post surgery and I’m very glad I don’t have to make a decision between going to this game or not. It would’ve been hard to keep me away. But I don’t have a good feeling about that kind of concentrated gathering with CT’s current numbers.

Anyway, point being the horse is out of barn so represent!

Reaction Score
We’re in a better place now then we were then and there is time on our side given the event games are cancelled, this isn’t March of 2020 with no plans, trying to be positive. We also have injuries as it is but hopefully we find a way.

Reaction Score
Senior Night, March 5, 2020. I was there too. Houston was ranked #22 and we won 77-71. Great, great night. Especially for CV.

It was the calm before the storm. I remember commenting that I never saw so many men washing their hands in the men's room in my life.

Before Battle4Atlantis, that was the last game I had attended. I am boostered and hoping to hunt for a single on Saturday. If I wasn't boostered I would definitely have reservations about going.
I was there and It was a special night. The place was rocking, that was our 4th win in a row and trending up, CV was on a tear in that stretch. We ended up beating Tulane for our 5th in row. We were ready for the tournament and then covid hit. What could of been? SNIPER OUT!

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
I was very much looking forward to this, but unfortunately, it's looking like my tickets may be donated. Big COVID spikes recently & even though I'm vaccinated, having that many people in such close proximity makes me nervous - not so much for myself, but bringing it home to my little ones.

Reaction Score

Make sure you all let it all hang out at this superspreader . You don’t know how long it will last. I’m laid up at home post surgery and I’m very glad I don’t have to make a decision between going to this game or not. It would’ve been hard to keep me away. But I don’t have a good feeling about that kind of concentrated gathering with CT’s current numbers.

I will be at the Providence game. I'm not having the same concerns as I did at the Houston game in 2020. Since the majority of the people/fans have been vaccinated for this game including myself where as the 2020 game no vaccine was available. If you go by the science of being vaccinated and you do catch it should not be as serious. But if you are immune comprised or in the later age group (I will leave it up to you all to determine what that age is) then stay away from crowds vax or no vax, boost or no boost.

By the way @8893 is there a reason you picked the Bill Murray Xfingers gif? Lol!
Stephen Colbert Fingers Crossed GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Reaction Score

Can you tell me if masks are mandatory at the game? (I hope so)

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Can you tell me if masks are mandatory at the game? (I hope so)

Masks are required unless you are eating or drinking, but from what I have seen at games the while "eating or drinking" is taken very liberally. I guess just holding a drink or food counts. Then of course there are a good amount just not wearing it at all once they enter the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom