Saturday is a sellout! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saturday is a sellout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Make sure you all let it all hang out at this superspreader . You don’t know how long it will last. I’m laid up at home post surgery and I’m very glad I don’t have to make a decision between going to this game or not. It would’ve been hard to keep me away. But I don’t have a good feeling about that kind of concentrated gathering with CT’s current numbers.

Anyway, point being the horse is out of barn so represent!
New knee? I forget what your surgery was. Hopefully you're not in too much pain, get well.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was very much looking forward to this, but unfortunately, it's looking like my tickets may be donated. Big COVID spikes recently & even though I'm vaccinated, having that many people in such close proximity makes me nervous - not so much for myself, but bringing it home to my little ones.
Understandable decision. Post them on the ticket board, or PM me!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
New knee? I forget what your surgery was. Hopefully you're not in too much pain, get well.
I shouldve got new knee, Surgeon talked me into ACL cadaver replacement and meniscus sewing for the 2nd time in 6 years instead of repcement said I’m in the young side and knee looks good otherwise. The 2 hour scheduled surgery went 5 and I was in pure agony for a good week after, still am sleeping in a chair 10 days later. I guess revisions are complicated. Plus I’m not allowed to walk or any weight bearing until 1/7. Never again. Never ever again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I shouldve got new knee, Surgeon talked me into ACL cadaver replacement and meniscus sewing for the 2nd time in 6 years instead of repcement said I’m in the young side and knee looks good otherwise. The 2 hour scheduled surgery went 5 and I was in pure agony for a good week after, still am sleeping in a chair 10 days later. I guess revisions are complicated. Plus I’m not allowed to walk or any weight bearing until 1/7. Never again. Never ever again.
Do you know whose ACL you have now?

Reaction Score
They are (not going to be able to enforce this)
Have to wear one going through security (they will even give you one) after that no one cares and majority won’t have a mask on.

Reaction Score
D480F803-0924-4CE6-8B4E-E51936F33885.jpeg

I want this shirt. Badly. Love that they’re doing a free opponent-specific tee for students at all home games.

Reaction Score
Never say never.... just remember the other pain and swelling you had prior to the surgery, and that's every day! This will pass but I have to say you had a double whammy though. Full time recovery on the ACL is a bit long. Get well and hopefully you can attend one these raucous games this season. Just don't jump out of your chair during the game Saturday.

Reaction Score
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Make sure to do all of the rehab whenever that comes.

Reaction Score
Ok BIG RED! @temery start getting in shape for you know what Saturday. I'm getting pumped as the days get closer. Let's show what BLEED BLUE means. If it takes you to have a few beers and practice in front of the mirror, so be it. Let's do it!!!

Reaction Score
Can you tell me if masks are mandatory at the game? (I hope so)
As others have said once in the amount wearing is minimal, so far at all games I have worn in concourses and pulled down while at seats, but I haven’t had anyone in front or behind me so far. With this being a sellout I will be wearing my mask the entire time in the arena now.

Reaction Score
First big home game of the season. All of our marquee games up to this point have been played outside CT. First Big East home game with fans in almost 9 years since we played Providence in the last game of the season March 2013. It’s almost like things are coming full circle with us playing Providence on Saturday. Im not surprised this is a sell out. This game has the makings of being an atmosphere at the XL that people will be talking about for years to come. There was zero chance I was going to miss out on being at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom