Saturday games (3/2) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Saturday games (3/2)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I will say even with the injuries Texas has too much talent to be losing this may games. They should be a close 2nd to Baylor based on talent.

I agree Texas should be doing better, but I don't agree with the latter statement. The only HG top 30 recruits Texas currently has available are Sutton, Holmes, White and Collier. Holmes' lack of development since freshman year isn't really on Aston, IMO. Her suspension from the university in fall 2017 and then her injury last year have been the bigger problems. Baylor, meanwhile, currently has 9 HG top 30 recruits available, and that's not even counting Chloe Jackson.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Both the Big 12 and SEC didn’t have much competition at the top this year.

At UConn, free wings happen at 82 points.

Reaction Score
I agree Texas should be doing better, but I don't agree with the latter statement. The only HG top 30 recruits Texas currently has available are Sutton, Holmes, White and Collier. Holmes' lack of development since freshman year isn't really on Aston, IMO. Her suspension from the university in fall 2017 and then her injury last year have been the bigger problems. Baylor, meanwhile, currently has 9 HG top 30 recruits available, and that's not even counting Chloe Jackson.

I still disagree. What would a Coach like Shaffer do with all that talent? Also, Littleton was a top 20 on prospects nation and 33 on espn. How many coaches are doing a lot more less top 30 ranks?
I mean UConn has 3 no.1 Recruits yet they aren't the top team in the nation. Yes no.2, but my point is the talent is there. The coaching isn't and obviously she can recruit, but what would Schafer, Geno, Moore, Stalet, etc. Recruiting rankings sometimes don't translate once they get to college.

You have a great starting 5 with a top 5 recruit in Collier coming off the bench. I honestly think they have the talent to be a top 10 team. Just lack the development and x's & o's

Reaction Score
Dallas, I get all the Texas games and have to agree that there is an x's and o's issue. Texas always seems to let its guards go one on one, often with little focus on competitive matchups and in game strategy. Collier and other bigs often look lost since they can't predict the flow of the game. Would like to get Texas in the NCAA's; Iowa St. not so much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom