Saturday, 3/19 vs. Robert Morris (Storrs) | The Boneyard

Saturday, 3/19 vs. Robert Morris (Storrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
11:00AM on ESPN2 and WatchESPN

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Robert Morris beat Sacred heart for the automatic bid.

They are located outside of Pittsburgh, in Moon Township. They will see a team that is out of this world.

Reaction Score
And UConn will see a team made up of a number of players from outside the US...2 from Canada and 1 each from France, Italy, Greece and Spain...not much height with 1 player at 6'3 and 2 players at 6'1 and 1 at 6'....hard to see this being much more than a dress rehearsal for games to come.

Reaction Score
Robert Morris is the school who's men's team shocked Kentucky in the NIT 3 years ago, and who pimp slapped St. John's in the same event at Carnesseca a year later. I also remember them beating Villanova in the NCAA's, but the refs put a stop to it.

Reaction Score
Are our injured players getting a lot of rest? Saniya? Morgan? Or are they practicing as hard as ever?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I mentioned in another thread that UConn's is the only game playing at that time so whip-around coverage is impossible.
Which thread was that?

Still, I could see them whipping back to the studio when we are up by 30. ;)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
With all due respect to RM, this is win #70 in a row coming up for Uconn. As a reminder, that will tie this streak for the #2 all-time longest in WCBB history.

Geno may be gimpy shaking hands with the coach at the end of the game because what his program has accomplished is staggering.

Reaction Score
I mentioned in another thread that UConn's is the only game playing at that time so whip-around coverage is impossible.
Other games start at noon, so we could still lose the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
images
.....A bit difficult to get too nervous about a team that displays its school mascot on their uniform.....after Saturday it will be one down with eight lives to go......

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Legendary coach Sal Buscaglia is retiring this year... and his players keep on giving him one more game. It's been a great story....

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I believe the ESPN bracket is incorrect because it shows UConn meeting South Carolina in the semis, and ND vs. Baylor (assuming the seeds hold).

I believe you are just looking at it wrong which I can understand because it's a bit confusing. Ignore the line down the middle connected to the pink box. On either side of that pink box are two blank boxes where title game opponents from each side will be put.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I expect to see the non starters get a lot of playtime over the next 2 games. Keeping the starters rested, and healthy. I also expect to see Kia Katie Lou and Saniya have plays run through them so they can score. Its tax season and Im very busy so I will see you all at the Regionals. Perhaps we can all meet in Bridgeport at Half Time and get acquainted.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I expect to see the non starters get a lot of playtime over the next 2 games. Keeping the starters rested, and healthy. I also expect to see Kia Katie Lou and Saniya have plays run through them so they can score. Its tax season and Im very busy so I will see you all at the Regionals. Perhaps we can all meet in Bridgeport at Half Time and get acquainted.

But, there is the 2 weeks off shake off the rust imperative as a counter-force.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Thank you for reminding me to do my taxes.... completely forgot about them! See the BY is useful for more than just not working while at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom