Saturday 2nd round thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Saturday 2nd round thread

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Does anyone remember Steratore as an NCAA bball ref? For the life of me, I can only l remember him in the nfl

Reaction Score
Don't worry - I bet on Duke so we are in pretty good shape for them to lose :)
I was originally on duke and then livebet on Tenn early. Going the other way. You could tell it was going to be hell for them 5 minutes in.

Reaction Score
Say what you want about Rick Barnes, but I've really enjoyed each of his teams since the Williams/Scofield/Bone years. Probably one of, if not my favorite high-major non-Big East team for the last five-ish years.

Even though Zeigler was their defensive star, I argue they play better team defense without him. Everyone defends well and is at least 6'3.

I'm a big Tyreke Key fan. First watched him in Arch Madness a few years ago and I remember pining for him last portal season. Fire hydrant of a guard.

Reaction Score
I don’t hate Duke nearly as much as I used to because A) Scheyer is not as hateable as Coach Ratface, and B) Duke is just another team now. They are above average, that’s it.
They are not “another team”. Look up the McD’s and number rankings of their roster. We have no one near as high as about 6 of their roster. Their backups are McD’s. They are playing a bunch of freshman, next year they’ll be dominant again. I dislike them, their fan base is entitled and so should you.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I’m tired of hearing how physical this game is. All of our Big East games are more physical and it isn’t even what we want
You think this is bad I was driving and listening to Furma SDST and you would think the Aztecs were the most physical team to ever play ball

Reaction Score
Not the same dook without coach K. Scheyer doesn't get the calls that they used to get.

I imagine that their recruiting will eventually drop off.

Too bad, so sad. Not

Reaction Score
Again, Tennessee was drastically underseeded just like us. We should have both been 2 seeds, Duke was a borderline 5 seed at best. Kinda pissed because that East bracket has blown up with Purdue losing and we should have had that 4 seed instead of Tenn. Oh well, we’ve done well in the West before and can do it again.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
duke sucks. all those 5 stars and no game changing talent.

it turns out running through a bad acc tournament doesn't mean jack

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They are not “another team”. Look up the McD’s and number rankings of their roster. We have no one near as high as about 6 of their roster. Their backups are McD’s. They are playing a bunch of freshman, next year they’ll be dominant again. I dislike them, their fan base is entitled and so should you.

2nd round exit is a great year for a program like Duke is now.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Jayhawks starting with a lot more effort and intensity than they had Thursday. Great on the boards. They can play good D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom