Saturday 2nd round thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Saturday 2nd round thread

Reaction Score
He’s 6’7 but strong and is as good a leaper as Andre is. KU would probably struggle with our centers, but both our centers would struggle to guard Adams. They might need Udeh to play more minutes than usual.

But the issue is Alex handling Wilson, Andre on Dick and Hawk on McCullers. All those guys attack the rim, and KU is bigger at each position.
Too bad we won't find out. Would've loved to see Adams try to D Sanogo, lol.

Reaction Score
No one can hang with our A game. Just can’t guarantee we get one.
If we can get 20 points from our bench were much deeper and also play with much different style than most teams with our four out subs. That will be hard to beat. Injuries are also hurting teams with a high seed. The fourth and fifth year players make any games much tighter and result in upsets. We are young but have a well balanced bench. St Mary's likes to play a long slow clock and low point totals. We need to play fast and press. Quick out of the gate. Play to our clock. Our "A" game will flow from that.

Reaction Score
Upset prediction.
Auburn over Houston
Arkansas over Kansas
And keep an eye on Northwestern vs UCLA
How did you miss Princeton
How does the Ivy Champ get a 16 seed . Talk about disrespected
They beat a nice Yale team have a legitimate big and some other good athletes plus always.play with thst maddening half court game.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A ton of credit to Tramon Mark for stepping up. I'm trying to think of Newton and Hawk being in foul trouble and Alleyne or Joey going off for 26... and I'm not seeing it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Penn St had it. Just couldn’t buy a 3 in winning time.

Reaction Score
A ton of credit to Tramon Mark for stepping up. I'm trying to think of Newton and Hawk being in foul trouble and Alleyne or Joey going off for 26... and I'm not seeing it.
Mark is a starter.

Reactions: caw

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I forgot how fun it is to see steam coming out of the leprechaun’s ears on the sidelines

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom