Sat at SHU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sat at SHU

Reaction Score
Tickets are now down to $20 on Stubhub with Suite tickets starting at $30.

Still "waiting and see" just in case the game is canceled, but I'm definitely going to the game if it's on...just probably won't buy tickets til Saturday morning.

If the game is on, it would be my first game since the 19-20 season (the Erik Stevenson game in Hartford vs Wichita State).

Reaction Score

Still "waiting and see" just in case the game is canceled, but I'm definitely going to the game if it's on...just probably won't buy tickets til Saturday morning.

If the game is on, it would be my first game since the 19-20 season (the Erik Stevenson game in Hartford vs Wichita State).
That was my last game until the St. Bonnies game.

Reaction Score
Taking my 14 year old son to the Sat game. He tells me that we have not seen the Husky men win since I have been taking him. I didn’t believe it at first but he’s right. We are riding a 5-game hoops losing streak starting with the December 2015 Maryland game (it is 8 losses in a row if you count the three football games we’ve been too together).

Maybe we shouldn’t go? Maybe I should leave him
home or one of you take him in my place?

Maybe we are due for a win? I sure as hell hope so!
Your son is a true fan, you gotta convince him to go, bribe him with food/ice cream it always works.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Prudential Center was a great place to watch a game...was as the double header earlier this year. Normally I'd be there on Saturday, but one of my rules is: the day after the first measurable snowfall, go snowboarding. I'll be on the mountain. See you all at the Johnnie's game.

Reaction Score
Prudential Center was a great place to watch a game...was as the double header earlier this year. Normally I'd be there on Saturday, but one of my rules is: the day after the first measurable snowfall, go snowboarding. I'll be on the mountain. See you all at the Johnnie's game.
you and everyone else.

Reaction Score
Comcast has the St.J -Prov. game at noon and Vill-Depaul game following. Is our game being televised?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How do you the suite tickets work? I noticed most of them are standing room only. When I went to the Never Forget Tribute Classic, I didn’t want to take the chance that I would be standing for two games, the truth be told, I’ve done that for football on occasion. In any event, I looked over at the seats below the suites and there were plenty of seats available. But I’m not entirely sure how that works do they over booked the suite and then if you can get a seat great if you can’t so be it. I’m wondering because those are decent seats and are usually pretty cost-effective for college games.

Reaction Score
How do you the suite tickets work? I noticed most of them are standing room only. When I went to the Never Forget Tribute Classic, I didn’t want to take the chance that I would be standing for two games, the truth be told, I’ve done that for football on occasion. In any event, I looked over at the seats below the suites and there were plenty of seats available. But I’m not entirely sure how that works do they over booked the suite and then if you can get a seat great if you can’t so be it. I’m wondering because those are decent seats and are usually pretty cost-effective for college games.
All I know is that the $30 suites are not all-inclusive, so that dream was snuffed. All-inclusive suites were going for like $60, but I don't feel like schmoozing. The $30 seats are just below the mezzanine, so solid, but not spectacular seats. I believe they have two rows of leather chairs at the edge of the suite.

Ended up getting a pair of third row center mezzanine seats for $20/each after all fees/taxes with the intention of scouting open spots to move down.

I'm parlaying the game with a morning tutoring session in Harrison so I only have a 45 minute drive into Prudential. Pizza slices on the drive in and I'm good to go.

Can't wait!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All I know is that the $30 suites are not all-inclusive, so that dream was snuffed. All-inclusive suites were going for like $60, but I don't feel like schmoozing. The $30 seats are just below the mezzanine, so solid, but not spectacular seats. I believe they have two rows of leather chairs at the edge of the suite.

Ended up getting a pair of third row center mezzanine seats for $20/each after all fees/taxes with the intention of scouting open spots to move down.

I'm parlaying the game with a morning tutoring session in Harrison so I only have a 45 minute drive into Prudential. Pizza slices on the drive in and I'm good to go.

Can't wait!!!
The seats that you got are actually pretty reasonable, but I am guessing that there will be plenty of opportunities to move down.

Ironically, one of my kids got Covid, we think, he’ll get a test later today, so in all likelihood that takes the decision to go to the game out of my hands, even though I am vaccinated and non-symptomatic.

Reaction Score
The seats that you got are actually pretty reasonable, but I am guessing that there will be plenty of opportunities to move down.

Ironically, one of my kids got Covid, we think, he’ll get a test later today, so in all likelihood that takes the decision to go to the game out of my hands, even though I am vaccinated and non-symptomatic.
Hope your kid feels better soon. I'm 10 days removed from isolation after a symptomatic case of covid affected my winter holidays, travels to Arizona and vacation, so I'm in pure carpe diem mode. If I didn't get covid over the holidays, I probably would not have gone to this game, so trying to find reasons to feel happy about coming down w/ the 'vid.

Reaction Score
Game day haiku:

No more COVID pause
Huskies’ spirits on the rise
Pirates walk the plank

LGH!!!!!

My son and I are looking for a win!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics