Sanogo's three pointers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sanogo's three pointers

Reaction Score
I think he should shoot them when he's wide open and can step into the shot. I don't expect he'll be putting up shots like Hawkins. An average of 2 a game is fine with me.

Posting this again, but I wonder when @Fishy is going to say he was wrong about Sanogo shooting threes? Just asking because I don't know if he still believes that and if he's changed his mind it would be nice to see him admit he was wrong.

For reference:
He'll admit he was wrong about that the same time he admits he was wrong about all the transfers we had in the spring. In other words, never

Reaction Score
Posting this again, but I wonder when @Fishy is going to say he was wrong about Sanogo shooting threes? Just asking because I don't know if he still believes that and if he's changed his mind it would be nice to see him admit he was wrong.

For reference:

No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

Reaction Score
He'll admit he was wrong about that the same time he admits he was wrong about all the transfers we had in the spring. In other words, never
I think he's just waiting until Sanogo ultimately cools off and goes 0-4 one game (he's not going to continue to shoot 54% for the rest of the season) and then he'll say, "See, I told you."

Reaction Score
There was plenty of discussion preseason. Some hated the idea. How's everyone feeling after seven games?

Stop taking them? Sparingly? Fire at will?
If he misses on his first two he should not try another the rest of the half. That should be the rule.

caw

Reaction Score
I think I recall one I didn't like from Sanogo against Bama but it wasn't a bad shot, just didn't like the timing of it.

So yeah, when open, shoot.

Reaction Score
Something I haven’t seen is how it helps recruiting when a schools players make the NBA. Adama projects as a 4 in the league and needs to shoot the ball. I am sure DH has given him the green light. It’s a coaches job to get players to the league when possible

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom