Saniya Chong | The Boneyard

Saniya Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to see her at UCONN, but that is a decision she will have to make. Saniya has all the tools to be very successful at UCONN. This young lady can flat out play. Seems to be very versatile which is the type of player that Geno loves to recruit.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I would like to see her receive an offer from Geno. Ohio St is all over her. She would be a great fit for UConn. Having Moriah and Saniya in the back court for UConn with their up speed and passing abilities is a big WOW.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
How many guards from 2013 does UConn want? Easy answer is two, to replace Kelly and Caroline. That would result in guard roster of:
Bria, Kaleena, Lauren, Breanna, Moriah, frosh1 and frosh2.

Looks good to me, providing a) at least on of the frosh can back up at the point after Bria leaves, and b) one is a very good 3 point shooter and scorer all around. Ideally, one of these frosh can bring everything Kelly has provided, but that would be asking a lot.

Reaction Score
I would like to see her receive an offer from Geno. Ohio St is all over her. She would be a great fit for UConn. Having Moriah and Saniya in the back court for UConn with their up speed and passing abilities is a big WOW.
I guess we will have to see how this plays out in recruiting for 2013,2014,2015! I will leave it at that for the moment! 2013 Recruiting potentially more than this
#2 DD 6'2" an offer since the turn of the century;) CD* lose these 3
#4 Taya 6'3" offer Kelly*
#6 Harper 5'6" Buck
#7 McCall 6'3"
#9 Tanner 5'9"
#? Choy 5'9"
#? Samuelson 6'0"

2014 Recruiting more than this potentially Bria*
#1 Turner 6'3" Stef*
#6 Drummand 6'3" Lauren
#7 Elkand 6'0"
#11 Calhoun 6'1" Potentially more pgs/gs in CA,TX
2015 KML*
#4 Samuelson the third one Banks*
Kiah*

Reaction Score
wonder what guard he is going to offer first samuelson, chong, tucker, harper etc etc ????

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
She seems to be high on Rutgers list. She has been on a unofficial visit there also.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Recruiting is a funny thing. Kids say things that we find out later was just them trying to make everyone happy.

After Stewart committed to UConn, we found out that when she was saying that all these schools were in play, she had already made her mind up to go to UConn.

So, we will find out when we find out. Let me know.

Reaction Score
But she doesn't have an offer yet.
Seems to be more and more emphasis on players and especially parents wanting the kids to play where family and friends can attend the games. NE is not exactly a hotbed of BB HS talent so in that sense many schools in the south, southeast, Texas, maybe Illinois and others have a recruiting advantage over us. If that's the case I think we should try to get a local kid when available.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Just out of interest, how do you know she does not have an offer...please do not suggest message board speculation.

Reaction Score
How many guards from 2013 does UConn want? Easy answer is two ... That would result in guard roster of: Bria, Kaleena, Lauren, Breanna, Moriah, frosh1 and frosh2 ...
FROSH1 AND FROSH2 DEBUT...
thing1_and_thing2.gif

Reaction Score
Just out of interest, how do you know she does not have an offer...please do not suggest message board speculation.
I just use Nan's recruiting site. Anything better?
If she has one, great!
The rest of my comments were just general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom