Samuelson Sisters Ready for Take Off in Dallas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Samuelson Sisters Ready for Take Off in Dallas

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I think Karlie has just a good a shot as Mabrey. Mabrey stood around quite a bit for Notre Dame waiting for the 3 opportunity. That style won't fly in the Pros.

BTW, I LOVE the tik-tok video in the article!

If one stays, it's likely Mabrey based on skill--she's clearly the better player. Samuelson is a 1 trick pony (88% of her pro shots have been from 3) and was beat out by Marina last year. Realistically though I can see both getting cut. Guessing final roster is:

PG: Jefferson/Harris/Davis
Wings: Ogunbowale/Sabally/Thornton/Gray/KLS

Might cut one of the wings or Davis in favor of Gustafson or possibly Mabrey/Sameulson.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I think Karlie has just a good a shot as Mabrey. Mabrey stood around quite a bit for Notre Dame waiting for the 3 opportunity. That style won't fly in the Pros.

BTW, I LOVE the tik-tok video in the article!

Standing around is an interesting way of describing playing point guard for a team that was in two consecutive national championship games.

Reaction Score
I've watched Mabrey play for the Sparks and the Euroleague. She seems pissed off and bossy to other players on the court. I've seen her facial expressions towards her teammates and i'm surprised anyone wants to play with her.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I've watched Mabrey play for the Sparks and the Euroleague. She seems pissed off and bossy to other players on the court. I've seen her facial expressions towards her teammates and i'm surprised anyone wants to play with her.
Why do you think that she is now with the Wings instead of the Sparks.;)

Reaction Score
Standing around is an interesting way of describing playing point guard for a team that was in two consecutive national championship games.

Speaks to the dynamics of the other players in my opinion. I never thought she was any better than average personally. She was good, sure, but I think you could sub in a good point guard from any other team any get the same mostly. AO, JY, JS etc. were above and beyond which carried them. My .02

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom