Samson Johnson is practicing | The Boneyard

Samson Johnson is practicing

Reaction Score
His presence will change our defense. Samson is the 2nd best rim protector behind Clingan. When Sanogo is on the court, he needs help when the guards get beat off the dribble. I think a defensive rotation of Samson/Sanogo and Karaban/Clingan compliment each other extremely well.

The Sanogo/Karaban defense doesn't work when our guards are getting beat because there is no one at the rim to help.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
His presence will change our defense. Samson is the 2nd best rim protector behind Clingan. When Sanogo is on the court, he needs help when the guards get beat off the dribble. I think a defensive rotation of Samson/Sanogo and Karaban/Clingan compliment each other extremely well.

The Sanogo/Karaban defense doesn't work when our guards are getting beat because there is no one at the rim to help.
He probably will not be able to stay on the floor

Reaction Score
It's kind of like going back to work recently after a 10 day holiday and thinking, "what do I do here?".... I can't seem to remember much about Johnson's game. ;)

Reaction Score

If he is as good as advertised it’s a game changer .
The 2014 team took an exponential jump when Brimah emerged as a rim protector.
That simple change took a team from very good to great.
keeping my fingers crossed.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Kirk Cousins Vikings GIF by The Undroppables

Reaction Score
He probably will not be able to stay on the floor
He was starting over Karaban on day 1 for a reason. His offense might take until March to come along, but defense is 90% mental. He is supposed to be a great rim protector and rebounder; two of the things that we desperately need when Sanogo is the only big man out on the floor.

Reaction Score
He was starting over Karaban on day 1 for a reason. His offense might take until March to come along, but defense is 90% mental. He is supposed to be a great rim protector and rebounder. Two of the things that we desperately need when Sanogo is the only big man out on the floor.
Not to mention a lob threat/alley oop guy on offense

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He was starting over Karaban on day 1 for a reason. His offense might take until March to come along, but defense is 90% mental. He is supposed to be a great rim protector and rebounder; two of the things that we desperately need when Sanogo is the only big man out on the floor.
I really hope you are right, I’d take even 50% right.

Reaction Score
I think that was more a function of Karaban being hurt and missing a bunch of practices but I think Samson will help.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Yeah. Because karaban was injured. I hope nothing but the best from Samson. But he was not great during preseason practices. Karaban was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom