Sal Alosi: Thursday in Storrs | The Boneyard

Sal Alosi: Thursday in Storrs

Reaction Score
LOL at our board savants ascertaining strength based on a 15 second twitter video. Bravo!

What I saw - MD had nicely defined upper bod. Guy in middle (Whaley) clearly struggled on last couple, but fought hard through it. KW on the end was cheating a bit, lol, and was and the end of the motion by the count of 2.

Gotta get BigE in there to show 'em how it's done. hah.

pj

Reaction Score
LOL at our board savants ascertaining strength based on a 15 second twitter video. Bravo!

What I saw - MD had nicely defined upper bod. Guy in middle (Whaley) clearly struggled on last couple, but fought hard through it. KW on the end was cheating a bit, lol, and was and the end of the motion by the count of 2.

KW was cheating a lot. But, they'll get there.

Reaction Score
I was going to make a gymnastics joke, but then I realized it would prove that I was paying a little too much attention in my daughter's gymnastics class.

Reaction Score
Appeared to be towards the end of a workout and slow tempo pull-ups are not easy

Reaction Score
Plus these guys have long arms putting them at a mechanical disadvantage. Just glad these guys are working hard and there’s some video to view this offseason. I love everything about this new era of Husky BB. Next up are some top commitments.

Reaction Score

Always good to hear from my biggest fan.

And I'm guessing you're impressed because you're in terrible shape. The only muscles you flex are on the internet from one of your burner accounts.

I'll be honest, Frank, I'm generally not a fan of the internet hardo stuff - that's your bag. But my initial reaction to that video was that I'm a 40 year old lawyer almost twenty years removed from my days of college athletics and I think I can bury these kids in the weight room. Have fun with that.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Scooter legs.
I feel like that needs a hash tag.

Back in the day the target was to hold your negatives twice as long as your positives.

Reaction Score
That’s one exercise in their routine which I bet is tough. Most on this board would have last rites before the session was over. 4 months of this could do wonders.

pj

Reaction Score
Always good to hear from my biggest fan.

And I'm guessing you're impressed because you're in terrible shape. The only muscles you flex are on the internet from one of your burner accounts.

I'll be honest, Frank, I'm generally not a fan of the internet hardo stuff - that's your bag. But my initial reaction to that video was that I'm a 40 year old lawyer almost twenty years removed from my days of college athletics and I think I can bury these kids in the weight room. Have fun with that.

That 15 seconds wasn't impressive, but it was probably at the end of a hard workout. I'm not concerned, it's the progress that matters. Keep working and they'll get strong.

Reaction Score
Diarra looks like he has put on some upper body muscle. Judging the players from a 10 second video is senseless if you don't where they are in their workout.

Reaction Score
We have been a physically weak team across the board, that's no secret but you can't glean anything from this video. After a career in the weight room around football players this has probably been a real wakeup call for Alosi.

Reaction Score
Coach Alosi is the PERFECT S&C coach for this team. Exactly what we needed.
It wouldnt surprise me if he got the job based on his experience working with football players. We need to start overpowering teams with legit strength. Im sick of watching our guys get pushed around on both ends of the floor.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It wouldnt surprise me if he got the job based on his experience working with football players. We need to start overpowering teams with legit strength. Im sick of watching our guys get pushed around on both ends of the floor.
Yea we were noticeably smaller than much of our competition last year and we lost Larrier our one rotation player with an NBA ready body. We need to add like 100 pounds as a team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom