Sal Alosi: Thursday in Storrs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sal Alosi: Thursday in Storrs

Reaction Score
But my initial reaction to that video was that I'm a 40 year old lawyer almost twenty years removed from my days of college athletics
And yet you got thrown out of a sports arena for lacking self control. Over a game. Right? That's you?
You go get 'em tiger. Show 'em who's boss. Go teach those kids what it means to be in shape!
Nice reference to "burner account" on the Boneyard.
It's the Boneyard.
If you stopped taking yourself so damn seriously, maybe you wouldn't be thrown out of arenas for being out of control.

Reaction Score
Yea we were noticeably smaller than much of our competition last year and we lost Larrier our one rotation player with an NBA ready body. We need to add like 100 pounds as a team.

Larrier potentially had the worst NBA ready body partially because his legs seemed very weak. Injury to the knee may have been partially to blame but nonetheless explosion wasn’t there and he needed Some of Sal also.

Reaction Score
Yea we were noticeably smaller than much of our competition last year and we lost Larrier our one rotation player with an NBA ready body. We need to add like 100 pounds as a team.
Larrier with an NBA ready body, bwahahaha.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Clearly they all need more Sam Sauce! Serve it up, Sam, the kids need it. And never forget that the Boneyard (where rational thought goes to die, loudly and irately) is here and ready to heckle... particularly if we have no idea what we're talking about.

Reaction Score
Larrier with an NBA ready body, bwahahaha.
Larrier's legs reminded me of a guy on unsteady stilts waiting to be toppled and ......who couldn't dribble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom