Sadie Edwards to transfer | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sadie Edwards to transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Uh oh.........

So how is the weather up in Connecticut today ?? Down here in NC its a bit chilly.... mid 40s...... chance of rain tomorrow :cool:

Reaction Score
He was accidentally caught speaking to a few of last years players during the parade by a news camera. He basically said that she had no idea how hard she was going to have to work, she thought she did but was in for "a rude awakening", and that she liked to talk to talk but that she would have trouble walking the walk. This is from the best of my memory.

Wow!!!!.....it would appear that whether or not this may be an issue going forward would depend on when this statement was made to the fellow players..i.e., before or after discussions with Sadie, or if at all. If made after discussions with Sadie...not an issue, if not...?? Taking this closer to home, if one were the parent of a top ten ranked player, would you want this issue addressed.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I saw Edwards play in high school and never understood her ranking or why she was offered a scholarship. At the time Geno needed depth at the guard spot (this was before Kia Nurse committed) so I suspect that's why he offered. He must have had doubts as it was apparent to me she would never succeed at UConn. Her performance in the McD's AA game was stunning. I understand it's an All-star game that favors one on one play but her lack of competitiveness and effort was shocking.

Geno speaks his mind. I prefer it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom