Ryan Boatright Mixtape | The Boneyard

Ryan Boatright Mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the spotlight on him, it's hard to imagine it won't be like previous seasons where everyone is talking about UConn's point guard.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite moments of the Ollie era was when Ryan hit three straight FT's in the Paradise Jam. I believe it tied the game, and we went on to win.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Very nice video! Boat mixtape was the one missing piece till now. He'll get to be the man this season.

Reaction Score
One of my favorite moments of the Ollie era was when Ryan hit three straight FT's in the Paradise Jam. I believe it tied the game, and we went on to win.
that was the Atlantis tourney and JC was still coaching

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bc of him I hope we still recruit some smaller guards from time to time. His defense was one of the major reasons why we won the title.

I've been saying this for a while and often times get crap for it. Two of the top players (Kemba/Bazz) in UCONN history were right around 6'. And KEA, at 5'10, was no slouch either.

Siva and Russ both killed UCONN. Love me some small guards.

Last edited:

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

One of my favorite moments was when Ryan said "They leaving the Big East with the bad taste of UCONN in their mouths"

at 2:31 you can hear it.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I've been saying this for a while and often times get crap for it. Two of the top players (Kemba/Bazz) in UCONN history were right around 6'. And KEA, at 5'10, was no slouch either.

Siva and Russ both killed UCONN. Love me some small guards.
Yeah we just went through an entire NCAA tournament of hearing how the other teams' big guards were going to kill our little guys, and yet we won six straight. Kentucky can have their 6'5" twins, I'd rather have guys who are good at basketball.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't object the sprained ankle interjected in the vid. That's going to be legendary around here.

Also Boat will be playing against the same aged players he did in his senior year of high school when he was unstoppable in Chicago.

Meditate on that till November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler