Rutgers doesn't belong in the B1G | The Boneyard

Rutgers doesn't belong in the B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After losing to Fresno State, the B1G needs to take a second look at how a school as pathetic as Rutgers should get a lifeline. No basketball championship, never played in a BCS bowl, decades of leeching money from the Big East while never contributing anything - Rutgers is an embarrassment to any conference they are affiliated with.

Reaction Score
After losing to Fresno State, the B1G needs to take a second look at how a school as pathetic as Rutgers should get a lifeline. No basketball championship, never played in a BCS bowl, decades of leeching money from the Big East while never contributing anything - Rutgers is an embarrassment to any conference they are affiliated with.

Yes, you're right. Losing by one point in a 52-51 thriller to a team ranked 30th in the AP poll, on the road, as 10 point dogs, with a QB that many project as an NFL first rounder....is horrible.

You're either a teenager, or a woman. Those are the only explanations for your lack of college football knowledge.

Reaction Score
Oh its you again?I knew you were part of that jealous ACC contingent!Were already in live or deal with it fool!FSU is a very good team and losing to them ain't like losing to APP ST....would you whine UM doesn't belong?Learn about FB and come back when your grown up fool!

Reaction Score
RU WAS the CFB BE!When they were taken after long research by the B1G the BE was on deathwatch!Why do you think ESPin was so pizzed?Anyone in the know....knew!....How old is this fool?And 7 posts now?Probably a 13 yr old!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
RU WAS the CFB BE!When they were taken after long research by the B1G the BE was on deathwatch!Why do you think ESPin was so pizzed?Anyone in the know....knew!....How old is this fool?And 7 posts now?Probably a 13 yr old!
Why are you on our board? There are hundreds of unemployed Rutgers fans on rivals to argue with.

Reaction Score
Why are you on our board? There are hundreds of unemployed Rutgers fans on rivals to argue with.
I don"t no about you but the battles between ACC fans and Nicky are the most interesting thing going on with this board now.
Doesn't that suck?

pj

Reaction Score
Nicky's first love is Rutgers and second is UConn. He's a good fan. We need all the fans we can get. Apathy is our enemy, not Nicky.

Reaction Score

Oh just let him stay and argue with you and the rest of the unemployed UCONN fans.

Reaction Score
The admins should consider doing away with this board. It has devolved into a flame fest between fans trolling/pretending to be UConn fans and the always hyper sensitive ready to respond to any perceived slight contingent of the RU fan base. Fluck em all.

Reaction Score
The admins should consider doing away with this board. It has devolved into a flame fest between fans trolling/pretending to be UConn fans and the always hyper sensitive ready to respond to any perceived slight contingent of the RU fan base. Fluck em all.

Or just do away with the known trolls

Troll hair.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think some of the visitors are forgetting that they're only allowed to be half as douchey as we are.

You've all been warned.

Reaction Score
A couple of thoughts:

I think it's good for UConn that Rutgers is in the B1G, it increases the chances that UConn will get future consideration for a B1G invite. If the next closest B1G team is Penn St, I think UConn would be too much of an outlier to have a shot.

This is a UConn message board, it is perfectly appropriate for UConn fans to vent about other schools here. Fans of other schools should expect that their school may come under fire and be prepared to let stuff go.

JMHO.

Reaction Score
A couple of thoughts:

I think it's good for UConn that Rutgers is in the B1G, it increases the chances that UConn will get future consideration for a B1G invite. If the next closest B1G team is Penn St, I think UConn would be too much of an outlier to have a shot.

This is a UConn message board, it is perfectly appropriate for UConn fans to vent about other schools here. Fans of other schools should expect that their school may come under fire and be prepared to let stuff go.

JMHO.
Our only chance of getting in the. B1G is if the Rutgers add is perceived as a positive by the B1G.
Also our former brothers have moved to block us from the ACC.
Rutgers to my knowledge is open to recreating the relationship on a bigger stage. It can be great for both schools.
We are not in a power conference and whining about it and putting down schools that got out are not going to help us.

Reaction Score
RU WAS the CFB BE!

For the most part I don't mind posters from other boards because I enjoy a little debate on this board and feel like most have a somewhat reasonable grasp on reality, but seriously? Does Rutgers ZERO NCAA tournament appearances in my lifetime make RU the CBB BE too?

Reaction Score
For the most part I don't mind posters from other boards because I enjoy a little debate on this board and feel like most have a somewhat reasonable grasp on reality, but seriously? Does Rutgers ZERO NCAA tournament appearances in my lifetime make RU the CBB BE too?

Don't be too hard on NickyNewark. As he admitted earlier, he couldn't get past the 9th grade. Combine that with him being a Rutgers fan, he really came out on the the short end of the gene pool.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't be too hard on NickyNewark. As he admitted earlier, he couldn't get past the 9th grade. Combine that with him being a Rutgers fan, he really came out on the the short end of the gene pool.
According to Fishy, visitors from other schools can only be half as douchey as UConn fans. You keep setting the bar higher.

Reaction Score
Our only chance of getting in the. B1G is if the Rutgers add is perceived as a positive by the B1G.
Also our former brothers have moved to block us from the ACC.
Rutgers to my knowledge is open to recreating the relationship on a bigger stage. It can be great for both schools.
We are not in a power conference and whining about it and putting down schools that got out are not going to help us.

UConn's only chance of getting invited to the B1G is to go on a impressive 3 year winning streak, at least double their fan base, triple their road crowd and make a good statement for acceptance in the AAU. UConn could be located in Times Square and it won't make a damned bit of difference if they can't sell tickets or travel well. That's the ugly truth of it. Connecticut's fan base is small and I believe that hurts their chances more than anything. So.... they need to win a lot of football games and work on improving that fan base. Then and only then will folks consider them for admittance.

Reaction Score

After last Thursday's debacle, no one here can criticize Rutgers. They were 10 point underdogs and had Fresno on the ropes. They played with heart and commitment. That cannot be said about UConn. If you really look closely at other major schools games this past weekend, UConn really looks second rate in many many ways. I am not a Rutgers fan, but you cannot begrudge them their success. And...it appears they never were against UConn as so many of our so called friends turned out to be.

Reaction Score
Where does joining the Marine Corps on my 17th bday and offered Aviation guarantee with a 1410 SAT equate with stupity?Stupid!!Get some reading comprehension courses b4 you open your **** fool mouth!

Reaction Score
Where does joining the Marine Corps on my 17th bday and offered Aviation guarantee with a 1410 SAT equate with stupity?Stupid!!Get some reading comprehension courses b4 you open your fool!

He's a BC troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020