Russell down to 2 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Russell down to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennfanatic00

Southern Gentleman
Reaction Score
How is it in poor taste? I was hoping the news might be good, and you seem to be in the know.

Sorry Best...I thought it was a jab that she was hurt.

The only news I have heard is that she tore her ACL. No idea on how severe a tear it is or if there was any collateral damage.

Reaction Score

The only news I have heard is that she tore her ACL. No idea on how severe a tear it is or if there was any collateral damage.

Let's hope she mends quickly...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

She stayed for the rest of the tournament so I doubt it has been checked out completely yet - not surprising as doctors typically want to wait for the swelling to subside before really figuring out what has happened.

Reaction Score

The play during which it happened didn't seem like anything at all. Just normal movement. I saw that she was on her feet with a cast the next day and was hoping it was a positive sign.

I've read that the bone structure of females predisposes them to ACL injuries. Something about the hips being wider than males so that the legs come down to the knee at an angle. I wonder if anyone is doing research to determine if some kind of simple brace could be developed that might improve a girl's chances to prevent that kind of injury, perhaps mandatory for girls whose geometry is such that they are at high risk.

In any case, wishing her a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
doggydaddy, it is common knowledge that davis is down to UT and UGA. fences are being mended and I like UT's chance. top 5 documented by recruiting services for 3 other top 20 players.
Gee, I remember back when she "decommitted" the general feeling on the Summitt was that her mother was poison and that they pitied the coach who gets her. What changed?

Reaction Score
Gee, I remember back when she "decommitted" the general feeling on the Summitt was that her mother was poison and that they pitied the coach who gets her. What changed?

Their prospects of getting her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom