Rush | The Boneyard

Rush

Reaction Score
Just doesn't interest me at all. Usually I like all sports, but a movie about F1? meh.

The reviews I read said that Ron Howard did a superb job of making the story identifiable even to people who had no knowledge of F1. Sort of like how you didn't need to know much about firefighting to enjoy Backdraft or space travel to enjoy Apollo 13.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The reviews I read said that Ron Howard did a superb job of making the story identifiable even to people who had no knowledge of F1. Sort of like how you didn't need to know much about firefighting to enjoy Backdraft or space travel to enjoy Apollo 13.
I imagine it will be very good. I just have no interest???? Even to the point where when the commercials for it come on TV, I'll change the channel.

Reaction Score
I imagine it will be very good. I just have no interest???? Even to the point where when the commercials for it come on TV, I'll change the channel.

I do that whenever ESPN starts talking about baseball.

Reaction Score
Gran Prix is a great film, the scenes of the racing on the full Monza course are epic.

This, I will see it but I am not expecting the visual brilliance.

Oh, and I am a F1 fan and even went this past weekend to Singapore to watch the race.

Reaction Score
Very good movie. I am partial being an F1 fan, but in this era of remakes and reboots, it's cool to see Hollywood make a movie about one of the greatest seasons in any sport that really isn't well known to even fans of the sport. I also feel a bit guilty about being happy when it rains on race day, and back then it must have been terrifying for those guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom