Rumored injury for Ice | The Boneyard

Rumored injury for Ice

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Possible injury to a player is a reason I don't make predictions about a player's accomplishments before a season starts. There are so many these past two seasons throughout the WBB world.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I pray it isn't true!! I haven't seen any official news on this, so I wonder where the person who tweeted this received the information?!

sun

Reaction Score
I pray it isn't true!! I haven't seen any official news on this, so I wonder where the person who tweeted this received the information?!
Maybe it happened at the secret scrimmage?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Fingers crossed here...but 6 weeks recovery?

Opponents thru Dec. 18 include

Texas/NC State/those 2 games in Oregon/ND/Princeton/Maryland/Florida State...YIKES!
If she is out, opportunities for PT abound for Ayanna/Amari with more PT for Dorka/AubreyAaliyah.

Best wishes for a speedy and 100% healthy return whenever that is....with fingers still crossed that the info is simply
wrong.

Reaction Score
Today is Tuesday. They wouldn't need 72 hours to get an x-ray or MRI and get a diagnosis if it is true unless there is an uncertainty about the injury ( whether there is also a fracture or tendon disruption) and they need repeat testing or another opinion. If it is a simple dislocation it is resetting and splinting/bracing and PT. The concern is always recurrence. Let's just wait and get the facts.

Reaction Score
Really disappointing news if true although better early in the season than late.........the serious injury bug which seemed to miss UConn for some time remains........

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Possible injury to a player is a reason I don't make predictions about a player's accomplishments before a season starts. There are so many these past two seasons throughout the WBB world.
Which is also why I never participate in potential starting lineup blurbs and polls, nor do I ever hold any credence in how players look in initial practices. That kind of just saying things to be saying things seems irrelevant to me.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If it is 6 weeks, she’ll miss the Texas, NC State, Duke, and Iowa games. Could be back for the ND game.

Reaction Score
I hope it isn't true. If it is, I hope she recovers quickly. I don't think it will change the results of any of those games. Our starting 5 plus Lou Ayanna Aubrey and Amari will manage all of them just fine. And even Ines can find a few minutes in any of those games.

Reaction Score
I hope it isn't true. If it is, I hope she recovers quickly. I don't think it will change the results of any of those games. Our starting 5 plus Lou Ayanna Aubrey and Amari will manage all of them just fine. And even Ines can find a few minutes in any of those games.
I think you underestimate Brady's potential importance to the team...........not only will her scoring and rebounding be missed, she will also have lost time gaining the experience needed to make an even bigger contribution as a freshman latter in the season....

Reaction Score
I think you underestimate Brady's potential importance to the team...........not only will her scoring and rebounding be missed, she will also have lost time gaining the experience needed to make an even bigger contribution as a freshman latter in the season....
I don’t underestimate it. But we’re that deep with talent compared to the teams we’ll play while she’s out, if she’s out.

Reaction Score
Whoever tweeted about this should never have done that. It’s unfair to Ice, the team and the fans. If it is true, it should have been her choice and the teams about when and how that announcement is made. If untrue, it’s just cruel to put that out there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom