rumor.. abu on Florida campus today and tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

rumor.. abu on Florida campus today and tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SirHypeAlot, after quick review of Ms. Brookelyn Stephens' avatar on Twitter, deemed her a "certified smokeshow", which he determined was the only certified thing about Abu's recruitment. If we refer to Urban Dictionary, the term 'smokeshow' is defined as "A word to describe someone so hot that you basically see the smoke coming off them..." So, we can determine that SirHypeAlot thinks that the lady with whom Abu was speaking with on Twitter last night is quite hot.

EDIT: What was I thinking, leaving out my reference: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smokeshow

I see. I guess I could have gone to the urban dictionary. But in this context, smokeshow might have also referred to another Lennay Kekua.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The important thing is that Abu "misses her."

And just a couple hours later, she writes that she misses him.
And we were concerned that religion would be a deciding factor! :)

Reaction Score
From the twitter exchange it sounds like she gave him a tour on his first visit, he called her yesterday on his latest visit, but she missed his call - "I missed you". That's the best I can make of it...

I think I've just wasted too much time on this... now I feel creepy.

Wait? Is it creepy to tweet these kids? Or creepy just to read their tweets?

Here's an embarrassing moment: when I signed onto Facebook two years ago, I was kind of impatient when I set up my profile. I just kept clicking yes, yes, yes to all the questions. One of them said, "Would you like to invite everyone in your Gmail addressbook?" I clicked yes without realizing it. Soon I had students all over the place responding to my "friend request." Imagine being an 18 year old co-ed with your 40 something prof. trying to friend you? Out of embarrassment, I immediately deleted my account when I realized what had happened.

My Facebook experience:

Reaction Score
haha my apologies. Smokeshow= she's hot. I'd post her picture for everyone's enjoyment but i'm at work and "the man" has twitter blocked.

Reaction Score
Just saw the twitter profile of Brookelyn Stephens.......the most certain thing associated with Abu's recruiting process is that she is a certified smokeshow.
She looks like she has a fairly large butt and small breasts. Turn her upside down and she would be just right.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wasn't there a thread about creeping on Twitter? Regardless, it seems ole' Billy Donovan hooked him up with the best-looking campus tour guide available. Sneaky strategy, let's see if it plays out for them.

Reaction Score
Wasn't there a thread about creeping on Twitter? Regardless, it seems ole' Billy Donovan hooked him up with the best-looking campus tour guide available. Sneaky strategy, let's see if it plays out for them.

Ollie locked him in the film room and showed him how he's going to get him ready for the NBA

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Ollie locked him in the film room and showed him how he's going to get him ready for the NBA

Emily Noonan was present as well. Double win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom