rumor.. abu on Florida campus today and tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

rumor.. abu on Florida campus today and tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can say with a lot of confidence that Abu was not in FL this week.

??? Someone must have stole Abu's twitter then, because he was thanking a Florida co-ed for showing him around campus.

Reaction Score
I, and I think everyone here would like a definite answer: Is Abdul Malik-Abu currently, or has he been at any point over the last 24 hours, in Gainesville. Enougn of this "good source" stuff. Name your source please, unless its absolutely necessary it stay anonymous (3, 99 I'm looking/counting on you!)

Reaction Score
I, and I think everyone here would like a definite answer: Is Abdul Malik-Abu currently, or has he been at any point over the last 24 hours, in Gainesville. Enougn of this "good source" stuff. Name your source please, unless its absolutely necessary it stay anonymous (3, 99 I'm looking/counting on you!)

My source is Ed Cooley.

He assures me that Abu's people got the envelope and that he's headed to PC.

DOOMED!

Reaction Score
??? Someone must have stole Abu's twitter then, because he was thanking a Florida co-ed for showing him around campus.

This kid's got a sense of humor, he's putting on a masterful show. I'm actually starting to enjoy the theater of it all. At this point I fully expect him to announce on Saturday that he's committing to the University of South Dakota.

Reaction Score
This kid's got a sense of humor, he's putting on a masterful show. I'm actually starting to enjoy the theater of it all. At this point I fully expect him to announce on Saturday that he's committing to the University of South Dakota.

Just to be clear, the co-ed wrote him back and actually exists.

Reaction Score
untitled.png
Does she happen to look like this?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
My source is Ed Cooley.

He assures me that Abu's people got the envelope and that he's headed to PC.

DOOMED!
If AMA gets him a hat I'll be fine with that.

Reaction Score

Who you calling prudent?![/quote]

Dear Prudent, Won't you come out to UConn to play..aaaayyyyy?

Reaction Score
LOL. No, she seems to have had a life before the world have ever heard of Abu, but I guess you never know these days.

OMG...Its Brookelyn Stephens the renowned Florida "recruiting hostess". The bait & lure is at its peak! Rumor has it that she is legendary!

I picked PC . Now my ham is cooked, glazed and ready to be sliced like Brookelyn's was! :)

Reaction Score
OMG...Its Brookelyn Stephens the renowned Florida "recruiting hostess". The bait & lure is at its peak! Rumor has it that she is legendary!

I picked PC . Now my ham is cooked, glazed and ready to be sliced like Brookelyn's was! :)

A conversation from 1993:
"Let's name our daughter Brooklyn."
"Nice sounding name, but much of Brooklyn is rough around the edges."
"Then let's name her Sunnyside. It's pretty, and it's in Brooklyn."
"Sunnyside is rough."
"Well, put an "e" in her name, and people won't think of Brooklyn."

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just to be clear, the co-ed wrote him back and actually exists.
So now we are in the Manti Teo realm. I guess she dies between now and Saturday.

Reaction Score
Eric Bossi of Rivals says there are rumors flying that Abu could fit in a last minute official visit to N.C. State before his announcement this Saturday.

Reaction Score
Eric Bossi of Rivals says there are rumors flying that Abu could fit in a last minute official visit to N.C. State before his announcement this Saturday.

It's so obvious. Abu has made his decision. Now he's using up his freebie visitis to the other schools.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
It's so obvious. Abu has made his decision. Now he's using up his freebie visitis to the other schools.

Every time I read an Abu quote it drips with brains. He seems very smart. I highly doubt he is undecided at this moment. A smart kid like this PROBABLY wouldn't pick a school on hoops alone. I am sure a major is a factor. Maybe?

Its not Folrida has him in because they forgot to show him the Gator Alumni Pub.

Reaction Score
I've been told multiple times he's in Florida. Rivals, 247 and another good person told me.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've been told multiple times he's in Florida. Rivals, 247 and another good person told me.
Yes but did any of those individuals verify the original report? Or are they basing things on a false premise? Hard to tell.

Reaction Score
Just saw the twitter profile of Brookelyn Stephens.......the most certain thing associated with Abu's recruiting process is that she is a certified smokeshow.

Reaction Score
Just saw the twitter profile of Brookelyn Stephens.......the most certain thing associated with Abu's recruiting process is that she is a certified smokeshow.

Can you translate what this means?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I think he's saying that she's hot... or maybe smoke and mirrors disguising Florida for better than it is.

She's cute, but not hot. I'd say a 6 or 7 on a good day.

Reaction Score
SirHypeAlot, after quick review of Ms. Brookelyn Stephens' avatar on Twitter, deemed her a "certified smokeshow", which he determined was the only certified thing about Abu's recruitment. If we refer to Urban Dictionary, the term 'smokeshow' is defined as "A word to describe someone so hot that you basically see the smoke coming off them..." So, we can determine that SirHypeAlot thinks that the lady with whom Abu was speaking with on Twitter last night is quite hot.

EDIT: What was I thinking, leaving out my reference: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smokeshow

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
From the twitter exchange it sounds like she gave him a tour on his first visit, he called her yesterday on his latest visit, but she missed his call - "I missed you". That's the best I can make of it...

I think I've just wasted too much time on this... now I feel creepy.

Reaction Score
I think he's saying that she's hot... or maybe smoke and mirrors disguising Florida for better than it is.

She's cute, but not hot. I'd say a 6 or 7 on a good day.

The important thing is that Abu "misses her."

And just a couple hours later, she writes that she misses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom