Rudy Gay moving | The Boneyard

Rudy Gay moving

Reaction Score
Did you all know Rudy and AD are the last current Calhoun player in the NBA. We used to have the most alums in the league, we should be getting back to that rapidly.

Good for Rudy be in the league as long as you possibly can.

Reaction Score
Did you all know Rudy and AD are the last current Calhoun player in the NBA. We used to have the most alums in the league, we should be getting back to that rapidly.

We should be getting back to that soon, but Calhoun has been retired for 11 years so that's not exactly a surprising anecdote

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

It use to take me an lot of time in the morning to check all the NBA box scores for Uconn alums, now I am done in a hot minute unless I check G league and overseas!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Pure cap trade with the new CBA rules. There's gonna be a lot more of these trades the next few years, the penalties are harsh now
It is going to be wild to watch this. Guys like Collins who are still very good players will need to understand that that makes them about 18-20m a year players, not 35m a year. The NBA is finally going to have a more rational salary structure. If you have even two max contract guys, that will now be nearly 80% of your salary cap.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We’re never catching up to Kentucky and Duke, but we’re back to adding guys every year. Another sign of program strength.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
We’re never catching up to Kentucky and Duke, but we’re back to adding guys every year. Another sign of program strength.
Crazy before Duke started signing one and done guys we probably had better NBA players than them. We might’ve had the best in the NBA outside of maybe UCLA and Texas? I may be missing another school but we were top 3 debatably at producing NBA talent.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
We should be getting back to that soon, but Calhoun has been retired for 11 years so that's not exactly a surprising anecdote
Less surprising for obvious reason you stated, but more surprising there are any of his players still in the league because it’s felt like a century since Calhoun was on the sidelines.

11 seasons is more than double the average NBA career.

Reaction Score
this was more of a “could’ve been…” than bust but still amusing. i’m hooked on his vids.

Reaction Score
Chief’s friend ran into Gary Williams in Ocean City MD and Gary said he has made up with Jim Calhoun and they are good friends now.
I was texting real time some of my skepticism but I agreed they did have a mutual respect and confirmed they are friends finally.
The Rudy Gay Beltway Ballers recruiting game is legendary in that story. As is the Caron Butler game.

Reaction Score
I think caron butler is best UConn player. I saw him do stuff that makes me cry we didn't win two straight with him. Love caron. And Marshalls.

Reaction Score
I think caron butler is best UConn player. I saw him do stuff that makes me cry we didn't win two straight with him. Love caron. And Marshalls.
It’s Ray Allen and I don’t think theres really any debate about it.

Caron would have a case for 2nd best NBA career, but I think you could make an argument Rip and Kemba too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom