Rudy Gay and Roscoe practicing at gampel | The Boneyard

Rudy Gay and Roscoe practicing at gampel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
watched rudy and roscoe practice at gampel...rudy was moving around fine and even through down some dunks for us...the shoulder looks healthy his shot is coming back definitely a little rust on his shot but looks good...Roscoe looks to have worked on his handle a little bit but has kind of an awkward shot but he started to hit his mid range nicely after a bit...he did lose the ball with his handle sometimes but was going shot for shot with rudy at times...his free throws look solid as before...roscoe tried to match rudy on a dunk but didn't come close then jokingly did a layup and started pounding his chest...he did a nice baseline spin and one handed dunk though...ill upload some vids soon...drummond/olander/boat/bradley were there watching them practice...will def upload some video of drummond when i see him practice as well as Boat and DD

Reaction Score
watched rudy and roscoe practice at gampel...rudy was moving around fine and even through down some dunks for us...the shoulder looks healthy his shot is coming back definitely a little rust on his shot but looks good...Roscoe looks to have worked on his handle a little bit but has kind of an awkward shot but he started to hit his mid range nicely after a bit...he did lose the ball with his handle sometimes but was going shot for shot with rudy at times...his free throws look solid as before...roscoe tried to match rudy on a dunk but didn't come close then jokingly did a layup and started pounding his chest...he did a nice baseline spin and one handed dunk though...ill upload some vids soon...drummond/olander/boat/bradley were there watching them practice...will def upload some video of drummond when i see him practice as well as Boat and DD

Now we're talking thanks RayRay....good stuff. I will be going in a couple weeks myself.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
this is going to help the team a lot if more of the alums come back to gampel with rudy... wasn't there an article saying that the c's might practice there too?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

the video will be awesome, but the writeup is especially appreciated by me...thanks for both!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
and yeah upload those videos asap lol

Reaction Score
Great work Ray Ray, thanks for the update. I will be watching for more updates. I'm sure the rest of the Boneyard will be very appreciative of your efforts!

Reaction Score
Give us, and the site bandwidth, a break with all the dup video already.

Reaction Score
When practice officially starts in Oct will the Uconn nba alums be allowed to take part in practices or is that against ncaa rules?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Thank you very much...love hearing reports of the pickup games!

Reaction Score

thanks man for the update

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the video and more updates.

Reaction Score
Thanks RayRay19 ... I truly hope all our basketball alumn come up to Storrs and work with the current roster, in preparing them for the upcoming season...We gotta HUGE bullseye on our backs... Everybody wants to kick our tails... Just want our alumn to get them mentally prepared...Shoulda been an ongoing thing with the NBA lock out...

Reaction Score
Does the vid work? And lll embed it when I get to my room...can't from my phone....I've got more vids coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom