Roy Williams crying again! | The Boneyard

Roy Williams crying again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Since there is inevitably cameras following him after the game, I would be curious to see if that last part about the fan confronting him was actually true.

Reaction Score
Since there is inevitably cameras following him after the game, I would be curious to see if that last part about the fan confronting him was actually true.

I had read that after the fans rushed the court, one came up to Williams and got in his face, and he had to be restrained from going after the guy. Not the same person as the one behind the bench though.

Reaction Score
I loved it when he chastised the female CBS reporter for doing her job and asking him if he was leaving Kansas. He scolded her; and then left Kansas

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is no coach on the planet where the public persona doesn't match reality the way it does with Roy Williams.

He is a complete act. He's a wall-eyed hayseed and hearing his drawl makes me want to fire up the Union Army again.

Reaction Score
I agree with everything that has been said. I just want to add that I believe Roy to be an incredibly overrated in-game coach as well.

Last years half-season fiasco would have been a year-long fiasco if Larry Drew's mom was ok with him being a 25 mpg player.

His two title winners are UNC have had overwhelming talent and recruiting is a clear talent. I just see questionable decision making time and time again when watching UNC.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I loved it when he chastised the female CBS reporter for doing her job and asking him if he was leaving Kansas. He scolded her; and then left Kansas
Ahh, OK. I didn't hear that. Makes sense though.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I prefer a man's man, the guy we have

moaners and floppers nauseate me

Reaction Score
There is no coach on the planet where the public persona doesn't match reality the way it does with Roy Williams.

He is a complete act. He's a wall-eyed hayseed and hearing his drawl makes me want to fire up the Union Army again.
You are my favorite poster ever.

Reaction Score

LOL! Yet another Fishy Classic.

Reaction Score
Not sucking up to the infamous Fishy but as niner said your posts are great and always give me a little chuckle if you will. I want you for President , quick get in the race think of it. The country needs you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom