Round Two | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Round Two

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
This is great backcourt v very suspect backcourt

Tough to win in the tournament when the bulk of your talent is frontcourt

Reaction Score
He has probably had that style since he was a little kid hoisting the ball ay a 10 foot basket. Nobody has changed it. Too bad
Terrible looking shot. I am amazed each time it goes in tbh. Don't know what has to do, but he needs to fix it ASAP. Either that, or he really needs to work on driving and finishing in the paint.

Reaction Score
Auburn's in trouble. Uh-oh, Charles.
Auburn can't stop the drive penetration by Miami guards. Miami got multiple players that can drive and create their own shots. I really hope DH gets some players that can drive and finish.

Smith on Auburn has been looking terrible today.

Reaction Score
Auburn's in trouble. Uh-oh, Charles.
They have totally panicked almost the whole game. Horrific coaching job by Pearl but then again, that is not unexpected.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Iowa State is moving on as another B1G team Wisky goes down.
Iowa State is in the Big XII. Not the B1G.

Really hoping TCU can take down Arizona. This could be the year for my Jayhawks. PC looms as a tough out, but then the next opponent is Iowa State or Miami. PC or KU is likely headed to the final four.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
three-seed wisconsin (with a lottery pick on the squad) losing a virtual home game in milwaukee. brutal.
Did injuries not play a part in that?

Reaction Score
Watching Miami vs. Auburn, it is still upsetting we missed out on Wong. We would be so much better with him and Cole in the backcourt. Miami has so many guys that can drive and score, and we just have Cole and Martin.

Imagine we had Wong on our team this season vs. what we got. I am pretty sure we will be still playing. He is a major missing piece on this team.

How the hell did we lose Wong to Miami?

Man Miami is a ten seed. They’re playing well at the right time. That’s how the tournament works. This Monday morning quarterbacking about recruiting Isaiah Wong ___ years later is dumb.

Reaction Score
Where’s the moron who said the BiG10 would choke? They’ve been impressive so far

Well my man... after a Black Sunday for the B1G I think its safe to say you spoke to soon @AntG168

The SEC also crapped the bed

Reaction Score
Sorry to digress but I've never seen so many weak foul calls outside the 3 point line. Shooters are being rewarded for a version of drunk Rockettes kicking their legs out and flopping around on the floor. Zero contact calls. Can the refs not figure out what's right in front of them?

Reaction Score
Miles just hurt himself elbowing Arizona's big in the face on a drive then flopping for a call he didn't get. Just play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom