Roster: 2023-2024 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roster: 2023-2024

Reaction Score
They might. But I haven't seen anything yet. Could be interesting.

Arnold has worn #1, which hasn't been available at UCONN. Maybe Geno changes his mind?? Maybe she takes #11?? Maybe she takes #3 like DT did??

Shade should be ok. She's worn #12, which is available.

Samuels has worn #10. Which Muhl has now. So not sure what she's gonna do.

Isn’t edwards 3?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
1686156792485.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Me too. Academically, she's a senior, but we're not concerned about her academic status. We're only concerned about how many more years of athletic eligibility she has.

It can be confusing to some if you try and mix the two. Most of us know what the term "Redshirt" means, but some don't. It's best not to assume that everyone does. Stating that she is a RED-SHIRT junior, which means she has a senior year and a COVID-19 year left, will explain to everyone exactly what her current athletic status is. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
I've seen her listed at both heights for a while now. The one I wonder about is Amari. We list her as 6'5", but she looks like 6'6" to me. I remember seeing a high school tweet in which she replied to an aunt asking how tall she was "now" and she replied, "a solid 6'5"." Whatever height she may really be, she has long arms like Stewie and can play taller. Jana also seems to have really long Stewie arms.
Remember that our "beloved" Gabby Williams is only 5'11", and could leap out of the arena. She could control the game on BOTH ends of the court. It sure was fun watching The Gabulous one play. :)

Reaction Score
As you have posted above the only official answer to each player's classification is the UCONN Official Athletics Site: Uconnhuskies.com. It makes no difference what some newspaper writer or Website poster write. You've got to go by what UCONN says is official.

Paige is a R-Jr with 3 years of eligibility going into the 2023-2024 season because she gets a "Covid" year. Ice is a R-Fr with 4 years of eligibility going into this season because she entered "post-Covid". It's as simple as that.

Reaction Score
UConnCat- - -There are no names for #4 & #12! And their faces are cut off!
Are they #4 = Samuels? #12 = Shade?
Click on the individual pictures and it will bring up the full photo. Yes, Q is 4, and Shade is 12.

Carnac

Reaction Score
If healthy, UCONN has the most talented roster in women’s basketball. Would love to see how Duke matches up with you guys!
I would like to have Duke join the programs (Notre Dame, South Carolina, etc) that are regulars on our out of conference (OOC) schedule. It would be good for both programs.

Reaction Score
I would like to have Duke join the programs (Notre Dame, South Carolina, etc) that are regulars on our out of conference (OOC) schedule. It would be good for both programs.
I’d like that just to get a couple more chances to see Celeste Taylor play.

Reaction Score
Remember that our "beloved" Gabby Williams is only 5'11", and could leap out of the arena. She could control the game on BOTH ends of the court. It sure was fun watching The Gabulous one play. :)
Just imagine if Gabby was 6'3".......UConn never would have lost that big game.......:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom