Roll call: Whose username is all out of date??? | The Boneyard

Roll call: Whose username is all out of date???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Before the first NC I changed mine from HuskyPortugal94 or Season ticket holders like that. Maybe I should change to UconnDoItAgain.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
All of you guys need to NOT change your handles. Don't fix what ain't broke.
I dunno. I changed a couple handles for people this year and look what happened.

Reaction Score
Unless we change our mascot to a different animal, I think I'm fine for a while. I picked mine a long time ago when the term Husky Mania was in vogue. I felt it was childish for a while, but now see it as nostalgic.

I'm guessing those who choose handles that are out-of-date prone, might have not been forward thinking at the time. Ones that refer to the number of NCs might want to bump it up a few numbers to give yourself a little more time before you need to change it again. :)

I wonder if anyone picked up the name Hungry Husky?

Reaction Score
I think I would like to change mine. Love Tate George but with everything that has happened, I think it would be a good idea to change it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think I would like to change mine. Love Tate George but with everything that has happened, I think it would be a good idea to change it.

But it's iconic. Still don't see why everyone is so intent on changing their identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom