Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Too stressful to watch live. I’ll catch the replay later.
You remind of a co-worker during the '80s. Every Sunday that the Washington Football Team was playing, he would go out shopping in the MD suburbs, where we lived and worked, and DVR the game because of the stress of watching live. However, he would only watch the games that the Deadskins won.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Climate Pledge Arena….floor seats Section 4….will be wearing all black with brown boots….look for me
You lucky guy!!! Enjoy the game. If you can after the game at your leisure, how about a brief report on the game from your perspective as observed from your floor seats? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I cut the cord years ago so if it's streaming (doubtful) i'll be watching on my monitor and listening to the Fairfield radio stream. Otherwise, i'll be waiting for mjl's replay...all here in Quincy, IL.

Reaction Score
Will leave the South Carolina game in the 3rd qtr to go back to my room and watch them. Always buy my tickets on day one. First time I’ve been in the wrong place. Greenville downtown is pretty good on a nice 80 degree day

Reaction Score
With my wife, daughter, granddaughter ( she is only 19 months so she can only go to her right so far), brother-in-law and sister-in-law in our basement in North Caldwell, NJ.
Cool, I grew up in North Caldwell. House on Mountain Ave! Small world.

Reaction Score
In the living room with my wife in Charlottesville, VA - wearing the shirt in my avatar, but probably without the martini (4:00 is too early). That is, unless things aren’t going well in the first half. Then maybe the martini has to be added for good luck at halftime.

Reaction Score
At the Events Center in the Covenant Living retirement community in Cromwell with 50 or 60
rowdy geezers.
We'll practically be neighbors, closing on a house in Rocky Hill. Returning to Connecticut after nearly 40 year Renovation and Restoration career in Roclkland County NY. Wife and I were grad students at Uconn in the early eighties, spent a couple years working at Hartford Stage then off to New York.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
In the living room with my wife in Charlottesville, VA - wearing the shirt in my avatar, but probably without the martini (4:00 is too early). That is, unless things aren’t going well in the first half. Then maybe the martini has to be added for good luck at halftime.
Like Jimmy Buffet says "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere".:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom