Roll call -- Stanford game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll call -- Stanford game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes I will be there with my wife, we are driving up from SoCal. Our seats are in Section 8 (weirdly appropriate, I admit!!) which I believe is behind one basket. I will be looking for Husky fans to say hi to, I hope we have a chance to meet!!!! I need to dig out my official Boneyard pin to wear to this game!

what row in Sec. 8? I have friends who will be sitting in that section too. I'll try to come by and say hi. I'll be in the mezzanine area, handicapped seating, probably to the right of sec. 8. I'm taking a friend who is wheelchair bound, so I may not be able to get away for long.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Who all is going to the Stanford game? My wonderful, amazing boyfriend got me a trip to San Francisco AND tickets to the game for Christmas. Section 12. Anyone else going?

Great boyfriend! That's quite a gift.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Is there any chance that Tara will wear a color other than grey? Is that a superstition of some sort?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Is there any chance that Tara will wear a color other than grey? Is that a superstition of some sort?

She better not or she will completely disappear when her face turns grey after realizing that there is nothing she can do to stop the UCONN EXPRESS.......WHOOO WHOOO!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
what row in Sec. 8? I have friends who will be sitting in that section too. I'll try to come by and say hi. I'll be in the mezzanine area, handicapped seating, probably to the right of sec. 8. I'm taking a friend who is wheelchair bound, so I may not be able to get away for long.
We are in Row K. I will be decked out in Husky gear and will get my wife to at least wear blue! It would be wonderful to get to say hi. I'm usually more of a lurker, but I have been reading your input here for many years, and its been always informative and classy, a rare combination on the internet in general and certainly here in the Yard!!!!! BTW, pregame during warmups I will be as close to the court as I can get, last trip I was actually catching missed passes on the endline, I hope I can do likewise this time!

Reaction Score
We are in Row K. I will be decked out in Husky gear and will get my wife to at least wear blue! It would be wonderful to get to say hi. I'm usually more of a lurker, but I have been reading your input here for many years, and its been always informative and classy, a rare combination on the internet in general and certainly here in the Yard!!!!! BTW, pregame during warmups I will be as close to the court as I can get, last trip I was actually catching missed passes on the endline, I hope I can do likewise this time!

Thanks very much. I like posting here too, a pretty welcome bunch.

My usual seats are behind the Stanford bench, but I needed to exchange them to sit in handicapped. I'll probably be up and to your right. I know exactly where you are sitting, so I'll come say hi once we get settled or at halftime. Good luck!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Hey Cardfan...I don't know if you can fix this, but this is what they are saying here: LINK

#34, 5'11" senior guard

has started every game as the Huskies point guard since her freshman year. She's always had an excellent assist/turnover ratio — 4.7 this season (#1 in the nation, as of 12/16) and 1.99 for her career to-date. She also averages 9.4 points. 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 steals per game.

I didn't know Kelly started every game since her freshman year (as a PG, no less!) :)
Only if you run point guard out of the 3 or the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom