Roll Call: Rooting for Cuse tonight. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Rooting for Cuse tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't trust Virginia to beat Cuse either. You may have unleashed something dark and evil from messing with the mojo gods.

NecronomiconArmyofDarkness_zpse2da6c1a.gif

Sorry, bud - if they make the FF it's solely on you.

Virginia's solid, mojo or not, I don't see the cuse getting past them

Reaction Score
Virginia's solid, mojo or not, I don't see the cuse getting past them

Hope you're right about that. Never seen a 10 seed have more of a free ride to the Elite 8 the way Cuse has had. Haven't even faced a P5 team yet. Virginia should handle them. . . . . . "SHOULD".

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If you'd been eating turkey & ketchup sandwiches since Thanksgiving, we'd have beaten Syracuse and Gonzaga and gone on to a good seed. I'd be watching us today or tomorrow, and we'd lose kinda like to Kansas.

Very powerful; make it stop.

I would actually like to point out the opposite. The judge was remiss in not taking full season into account in his haste to appease all you guys who wanted my neck in a noose simply because I tell the truth about terrible foods and it offends your delicate 4th grade taste bud sensibilities.

Let's look at the facts.
Well before thanksgiving I told you all how awful Turkey was and that you didn't have to accept an inferior food on a national holiday.
You guys berated me for that position.
Fast forward to the Bahamas. On what day did we play Syracuse? Yeah that's right, thanksgiving, the day that is synonymous with eating that vile fowl. Did we win? No.

It should have been apparent right then that Turkey is horrible mojo.

Do we listen to the mojo gods? No. We anger them more by trying to make me suffer with turkey to fuel a run. Mojo gods hate turkey as much as I do . So what did they do? They ended our run, and then to teach you all a lesson about how terrible turkey is, they go back and heap unprecedented mojo on our most hated nemesis who , again, beat us on the high holy day of turkey. I mean you can't make this stuff up.
Could it be any more obvious?

I blame all you for this turn of events. I've been trying to stop it since early November.

Frickin noobs.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I would actually like to point out the opposite. The judge was remiss in not taking full season into account in his haste to appease all you guys who wanted my neck in a noose simply because I tell the truth about terrible foods and it offends your delicate 4th grade taste bud sensibilities.

Let's look at the facts.
Well before thanksgiving I told you all how awful Turkey was and that you didn't have to accept an inferior food on a national holiday.
You guys berated me for that position.
Fast forward to the Bahamas. On what day did we play Syracuse? Yeah that's right, thanksgiving, the day that is synonymous with eating that vile fowl. Did we win? No.

It should have been apparent right then that Turkey is horrible mojo.

Do we listen to the mojo gods? No. We anger them more by trying to make me suffer with turkey to fuel a run. Mojo gods hate turkey as much as I do . So what did they do? They ended our run, and then to teach you all a lesson about how terrible turkey is, they go back and heap unprecedented mojo on our most hated nemesis who , again, beat us on the high holy day of turkey. I mean you can't make this stuff up.
Could it be any more obvious?

I blame all you for this turn of events. I've been trying to stop it since early November.

Frickin noobs.
I missed the part where you were forced to root for 'Cuse.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I missed the part where you were forced to root for 'Cuse.

Eh I've been a mush this year. It was a feeble attempt to turn this train around. But now my internal mojo weathervane is so turned around by this place I don't know which end is up anymore.
I'm sitting the rest of this tourney out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Eh I've been a mush this year. It was a feeble attempt to turn this train around. But now my internal mojo weathervane is so turned around by this place I don't know which end is up anymore.
I'm sitting the rest of this tourney out.

I was going to pile on, but since you seem to be showing a proper amount of self-reflection and remorse I will back off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom