Roll Call @Providence | The Boneyard

Roll Call @Providence

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Who's going to the game next week at Providence? Trying to figure out the best sections to get tickets.
There is no Best section. You embed yourself with UConn gear into best seats available. You can get 2 seats in Sec 5 baseline 2 rows off court for 150 each now. Do it. Courtside in UConn gear is the only way to fly in an opposing arena. Its emasculating.

Maybe Ill raffle a couple off here.

Reaction Score
I've got two in 218. Excited for my first time traveling to an away game
I can tell you the vibes you will feel are definitely different than going to a game at Gampel or XL Center-it's fun and entertaining in a different way. When I lived in Storrs for my school years my dad got season tickets as he was part time medical consultant for the men's bball team so I always went with him to games including the old crusty Field House. But when I went Northeastern University here in Boston I went to 2 games at Conte Forum at Chestnut Hill to watch UConn vs BC in 1997 and 2002. I loved being the road fan, although I would say there were about 2,500 K UConn fans in attendance there for both games.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wow. I must of caught them at the right time. Looks like they went up to $100 again
They are sensitive to the boneyard market.

I’m only half kidding. Maybe less.

But seriously, Tickets are adjusted on real time demand these days. Your 6 bumped them along with probably a bit of page hits.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Good year to go. That's a long ride home after a loss.

Reaction Score
Thinking about going with my dad up to this. Anyone have any recs for places to eat around the area, or even the east end of CT?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom