Roll Call: Going to Jail for Mojo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Going to Jail for Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You were arrested for that? I proposed to my wife. I think that makes it voluntary imprisonment.
I don't know about you but the preacher put the handcuffs on me.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't know about you but the preacher put the handcuffs on me.

...and the shotgun in your back, Georgia Satellites-style?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Sincere gratitude to you Augest_West for introducing me to "copypasta"....that link you provided was hilarious, literally laughed so hard reading that idiots response, I started to choke.... It's been bookmarked

Priceless!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Sincere gratitude to you Augest_West for introducing me to "copypasta"....that link you provided was hilarious, literally laughed so hard reading that idiots response, I started to choke.... It's been bookmarked

Priceless!

Priceless!
I just made the mistake of listening to the copy pasta musical version while sitting in a Taco Bell parking lot eating dinner and had water come out of my nose.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Hope a lot of mojo gets sent Nolan and Lubin's way. They're going to have to play great defense to keep Octavius Ellis and Gary Clark in check tonight. Time and time again we've seen Phil step up. Gonna have to ask for that again.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Okay guys...so I know where @August_West works and I decided to drive by on my way out of town. I was saddened by what I saw and was able to snap off this picture.

Police-Brutality-Flickr_Vocus--.jpg

Reaction Score
See I told you so, LOL

Ah but the original Seal Post from last year was deleted too. Stuff is getting Meta around here. (and like I said in my original post, I dont judge mods for doing their duties)

Weirds you out? I just came in from our other building and look whats parked outside my office building? @Dove can confirm this is indeed my work parking lot. I cant confirm they are in fact here for me, but the timing is making a little nervous. Im never using a copypasta again that is for sure!!!

28puqK9.jpg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This kind of stuff makes me feel old. What's this Twittsagreme thing are you youngsters prattling on about?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@August_West Better start adding Johnny Cash to your material. I have to believe a little Folsom Prison would go over well.

Reaction Score
Everyone thinks marriage is just a word. After all is said and done, it's a sentence.
Converesly, I know some folks have descibed divorice as being released.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I avoided cops by taking back roads and not going home, now headed to game, if they want me they're going to have to take me at Center court.

" the mojo is not an apple that falls when it's ripe. You have to make it fall." -Che Guevara

Viva la Huskies!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
August is in deep s---.

When he least expects it, a 125-lb guy in a singlet with two phones will appear on his doorstep.

He is the one who knocks, August.
And he's gonna have one of those high air pressure thingies like that dude from "No Country For Old Men."

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I invite the cops to come get me now... I'm in 115 come at me. That goes for singlet wearing 125 lb 2 smart phone toting (front) runners too.

Let's ratchet this sucker up.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I did something a bit different for mojo tonight. Earlier in the week I was fighting a cold so I threw on my PJ's shortly after I got home. I watched the Rangers pull out a couple of crucial (and tough) wins and then an easy win by my alma mater over USF last night. Feeling nearly full strength, I decided to make the call that I would give them the first eight minutes of gametime and, if it appeared they still needed me, I would then throw on the PJ's. Sure enough, things looked bleak until I dressed down for the evening so I now know how vital a part of the equation this is.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And he's gonna have one of those high air pressure thingies like that dude from "No Country For Old Men."
That is one freaky ass movie. Good though.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Let me just update you all . I'm still in the lam. Cops haven't got me yet, and I've made it no secret where I've been the last 2 days ( Xl center) jeez I even gave my section out.

To show that Seals fear nothing, I went straight from XL to the Austrian Donau club in new Britain where I am about to play Dead tunes with a band that takes a backseat to no one. ( DSO doesn't scare Seals either) .... That's how I roll.

So if the cops want to get me now, that's where I'll be drinking dirt cheap but good beers.

Come at me. Mojo knows no boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky