Rodney Purvis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Here are the splits for Jalen:

View attachment 20256

Also obviously most players stats will be worse in losses compared to wins, I just noticed by far the biggest discrepancy/most volume for RP.
Do you have the splits for Kentan? I'd love to see his his FT% in games UConn won and lost.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ok ... since my rosy view as been slapped. Here we go again.

Rodney = Rashamel

I don't know why the continued beating of chests about his development. He WAS a physically imposing player from the moment he entered UConn (hence Ferrari). However, he is a body type/ player that dominated at a young age ... because of physical gifts; yet, was not destined to get to the next level of star in CBB. He is - honestly - a better player, better person than when he arrived. Just not that noticeable on the stat sheet nor on Fake Draft Mocks. He makes slightly better decisions. He gives leadership. That should be enough.

LIKE Rashamel ... Rodney probably ate up the competition in HS. And if he isn't shooting 40%+ on 3pt FG, that is a little fluky. He is a rhythm guy that can hit that percentage. Give the guy his due ... he played hard all year; showed he was a captain; and pulled this Team to a few wins that may have gone the other way.

Reaction Score
I know this looks like I'm picking on RP. I am just bringing some numbers to light.

Rodney has the lowest FG percentage on the team at .362 and he has the second highest shot attempt total at 356 (Adams has 362). Vital has the third highest shot attempts at 200, 156 less than RP.

BTW he is shooting 34% from the arc.

Reaction Score
Do you have the splits for Kentan? I'd love to see his his FT% in games UConn won and lost.
Here is KF:

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 5.47.33 PM.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom