Rocket Watts? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Rocket Watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So now that Akinjo is in the portal, you get to take Watts or James A. Who you taking?
To my understanding, James A cannot transfer to another Big East school since he has already played at Georgetown. Big East has a rule where you can’t transfer to another BE school if you’ve already signed a NLI with a conference school. He would also need to obtain a waiver since he’s transferred before but my guess is he gets one since his coach was fired.

Im fine with adding Rocket, he wouldn’t be my first choice but I’d get the move. Staff seems intent on adding another guard to this roster.

Reaction Score
To my understanding, James A cannot transfer to another Big East school since he has already played at Georgetown. Big East has a rule where you can’t transfer to another BE school if you’ve already signed a NLI with a conference school. He would also need to obtain a waiver since he’s transferred before but my guess is he gets one since his coach was fired.

Im fine with adding Rocket, he wouldn’t be my first choice but I’d get the move. Staff seems intent on adding another guard to this roster.
He signed an NLI with us to begin with so how did he get to Georgetown?

Reaction Score
you said “they are who they are”. Indicating they won’t get better. Thats pretty much what that means. If they got better they wouldnt be what they are now lol

Good God. It means we know who they are. None of them are going to be first team all conference. There has never been anyone who does anything for a living who can't get at least marginally better.

Reaction Score
I have an associate or two I’d like you to meet...

Made me laugh. But it’s also true. I can’t make all my associates good. But I do believe there are very few below average associates I can’t make marginally better.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Made me laugh. But it’s also true. I can’t make all my associates good. But I do believe there are very few below average associates I can’t make marginally better.
I agree with that. I just have recency bias.

Reaction Score
I think they all work for me, coincidentally.

Probably because you are focusing on things that don't matter when evaluating candidates. That is, of course if you do what you advocate for on here. too ez

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anyone have any updates here? I haven’t heard anything about his recruitment other than the fact that he is a Kentucky target, but i’m not sure how hard UK is going after him. UK fans seem to be more focused on Marcus Carr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom